Why join us?
Pharmacists are at the heart of our business and have been since we opened our first pharmacy in 1849. As a Boots newly qualified Pharmacist, we want to make sure that when you join us you have the right support in place from day one. That’s why you’ll start your pharmacist journey with our unique Boots Newly Qualified Programme. Our Newly Qualified Pharmacist Programme supports you through your first two years of practice through a mix of e-learning, study days and self-directed study. You will also have one of our Healthcare Academy Trainers as a tutor to support you with supervised learning events, give you feedback, and help you to develop.
As a newly qualified Pharmacist with Boots you will:
- Start your journey with our Newly Qualified Pharmacist Programme
- Receive a competitive starting salary
- Receive 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- GPhC registration fees paid
- Contributions towards RPS membership fees
If you would like one of our team to contact you to discuss opportunities as a newly qualified Pharmacist please fill in this short form here.