Hi, we are Russ, Connie and Amy and we are the recruiters for Beauty roles in-store at Boots.
Russell High – Beauty Recruitment Manager
I’ve worked at Boots for over 4 years and recently been given the great opportunity to lead the beauty recruitment team. To work in such a high profile area of the business will be a hugely rewarding challenge, the team and I are really excited about the future of beauty at Boots.
I truly believe that the new Beauty Specialist role will make a fantastic difference for our customers, they will have an opportunity to interact with beauty experts with market leading knowledge of the premium beauty brands they know and love.
Connie Fazackerley – Beauty Recruiter
I love my role as I get to speak to and meet so many people who are as passionate about beauty as I am! Once you’ve got through the application process I recommend the following:
- Before attending your interview/showcase, I would recommend visiting a beauty hall to enable you to demonstrate an understanding of the industry/market.
- Think about what qualities you can bring to the job and how these can be used in a beauty role.
Amy Geraghty – Beauty Recruiter
Since joining this team I can honestly say it’s been so interesting and exciting to be part of the beauty world at Boots. My tips when applying for beauty roles with us are:
- Highlight your relevant beauty experience on your CV
- When attending an interview/showcase make sure that you have a few open questions prepared, regarding the role and what it’s like working for Boots. This helps in creating conversation and is a great way to show interest and personality.
- Always be prepared to talk about your look and your best beauty hints and tips.
If you think you have what it takes to apply confidence for our customers we’d love to hear from you. Click on our names above to connect with us on LinkedIn.