Close Date 25th February
Recruitment Partner - David Hancock- firstname.lastname@example.org
• Responsible for all supply KPI’s including stock holding, service levels & efficiencies to achieve targeted objectives
• Responsible for building & sustaining relationships with warehousing, distribution & stores
• Provides supply expertise to the company change programmes where required –works as part of a team to develop & support in the delivery of the company strategy
• Develop supplier relationships holding suppliers to account & managing our suppliers performance to ensure we work collaboratively to exceed targets whilst looking at ways to streamline both supply chains to improve efficiency
We operate a fixed hybrid working approach for Support Office team members with a mix of remote and office-based working. Our set office days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday with team members able to work remotely on Mondays and Fridays.
- Commercially focused, with analytical & numerical skills
- Proactive with a positive outlook, working as part of a team & on their own initiative
- Flexible & adaptable approach to work with good prioritisation skills to effectively manage own workload
- Thorough understanding of Supply processes for defined product areas
- Be able to manage expectations of stakeholders
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets).
- Ability to communicate at all levels both written & verbal
- Knowledge of Supply Systems
- Boots Retirement Savings Plan
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption leave pay
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Generous employee discounts
- Flexible benefits scheme including discounted gym membership, life assurance, activity passes, holiday buying and much more.
We are looking for you to complete a Pre-employment check after receiving an offer. Depending on your location you will be asked to submit either a DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service), PVG (Protection of Vulnerable groups) or an Access NI Check.
Boots is a Ban the Box employer and will consider the suitability of applicants with criminal convictions on a case-by-case basis.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions