We’re looking for a copywriter to join the copy team in the B-Hive, our award-winning internal creative and production agency, based in Nottingham. Working at the heart of the B-Hive you will have the opportunity to work with numerous stakeholders across the business, creating a wide range of copy elements and assets from emails and web pages, through to social and campaigns for a range of digital platforms.
• Create a wide range of beauty, health, pharmacy and wellness copy in Boots style and tone of voice
• Write customer and SEO-friendly copy that is informative, engaging and supports the digital customer journey
• Work collaboratively with colleagues across the business to deliver on brief
• Produce copy, in Boots style and tone of voice, which works with and supports UX and SEO principles
• Quality check and edit copy that’s produced by the team
• Create and update pages within various content management systems
What you need to have:
• Digital copywriting skills and experience of writing for email, social media and web
• Copywriting experience either in an agency or in-house
• CMS experience (such as Adobe Experience Manager)
• An understanding of UX and SEO and their application to marketing copy
• Attention to detail, excellent organisation and communication skills, plus flexibility
• Excellent communication skills
• Degree or similar-level education or apprenticeship
• Flexible and enjoy working in a fast pace, changing environment with the ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
• A desire to work within a team, giving and receiving constructive feedback and direction
• A keen interest in retail, specifically the beauty and health industry
You'll be joining a company that is evolving and always looking to improve. We foster a working environment where consideration and inclusivity help everyone to be themselves and reach their full potential.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all. As the heart of everything we do at Boots, it's with you, we can change for the better. To find out more about life and careers at Boots, click here.
We offer our Support Office team members a flexible, hybrid working approach based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust, which includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working - Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday are office days, with Monday and Friday as WFH days.
• Boots Retirement Savings Plan
• Generous employee discount plus enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boots Opticians and Boots Hearingcare
• Excellent onsite facilities including staff shop, opticians (including free eye tests for team members), gym, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces and dry-cleaning service
We have a great range of benefits in addition to the above that offer flexibility to suit you; click here to view our full list of company benefits (*all rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility).
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
We are always open to discussing possible flexible working options and what this may look like for you, including job share and reduced hours. If you require additional support as part of the application and interview process, we are happy to provide reasonable adjustments to enable you to be at your best.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions