Location: Sea Containers, London (three set days in the office)
Closing Date: 20th February
Recruitment Partner: Frankie McCallister-Lyas
The B-Hive is an in-house creative agency bringing to life the creative needs of some of the most recognizable brands in the beauty industry including No7, Soap & Glory, Liz Earle and Boots own brand.
We combine the capability of an external creative and production team, with the speed, flexibility, and in-depth brand knowledge of an in-house set-up, underpinned by years of experience dedicated to Boots and No7 Beauty Company.
Our Lead Motion Graphics Designer is responsible for delivering world class animations and content across a variety of media with the incumbent possessing exceptional digital experience and design skills, excellent attention to detail and accuracy, high-level creativity and the skill and experience to passionately and articulately communicate and present work cross-functionally across the business.
You will manage a team of motion and video experts to support you in delivering the above.
• Deliver best-in-class motion collateral for various needs such as digital, instore and internal communications
• Ensure all work meets the brief, is on brand and produced to the highest standard
• Juggle numerous fast-paced projects as part of a busy in-house agency
• Demonstrate excellent management skills with the ability to work alongside creative and production experts, multiple clients and your own team, with ease
What you’ll need to have:
• A strong portfolio of work in a variety of media
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro After Effects, Cinema 4D, Maya or similar
• Design talent to add creative flair to work beyond following a brief or storyboards to enhance the final output
• Excellent design layout skills and ability to time animations with copy
• Able to select and recommend music that suits the animation
• A strong understanding of social channels technical parameters, processes, and systems
• Strong presentation skills across the business at all levels
It would be great if you also have:
• 3D animation experience, ability to animate graphics, illustrations, and footage seamlessly
• Beauty industry experience
• Line management experience
Hybrid Working (3 set days in the office)
We offer our Support Office team members a 3/2 hybrid working approach, based upon empowerment, accountability, care, and trust, which includes a mix of remote and office-based working – our set office days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and WFH days are Monday and Friday.
About No7 Beauty Company:
No7 Beauty Company is the new face of beauty and creates the best in beauty for everyone.
We bring a collection of trusted, affordable beauty brands for every skin type, ethnicity, age, and texture. We’re proud of our stand-out portfolio of iconic, global beauty brands, including No7, Liz Earle Beauty Company, Botanics, Soap & Glory and Sleek Make-Up
Our collection of inclusive and innovative beauty brands has a rich heritage of over 85 years in beauty and skincare. We are powered by our diverse people, these loved brands and - with listening at the heart of our strategy - a deep understanding of our customers.
We’re serious about championing change, building purposeful brands and acting responsibly to make a difference.
• Boots Retirement Savings Plan
• Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption leave pay
• Discretionary annual bonus
• Generous employee discounts
Flexible benefits scheme including discounted gym membership, life assurance, activity passes, holiday buying and much more.
We have a great range of benefits in addition to the above that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you; click here to view our full list of company benefits (all rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility). *Please note, any salary estimates given on third-party sites are not provided or endorsed by Boots and may not be accurate.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion, you’ll be notified by email.
We are always open to discussing possible flexible working options and what this may look like for you, including job share and reduced hours. If you require additional support as part of the application and interview process, we are happy to provide reasonable adjustments to help you to be at your best.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions