Closing Date: 14th February
Contract: Maternity Secondment / 22.5 hours a week (3 days)
Recruitment Partner: Frankie McCallister-Lyas
Our CRM Marketing Specialist is a key role in our Opticians CRM Marketing team, responsible for creating, managing, and executing hyper-personalised customer communications to retain existing customers and acquire new ones.
You will be responsible for supporting key commercial and marketing priorities, creating responses to briefs, including creative and data planning, whilst also managing and optimising our recall direct mail programme to drive retention rates and conversion.
This role is part of a fast-paced, creative, collaborative, and dynamic environment, with the scope to implement new technologies and ideas to drive results and improve processes.
• Manage and maintain our recall direct mail programme – supporting tactical campaigns where required and driving long-term growth through a test & learn approach
• Support Customer & Commercial team campaigns, developing creative and data briefs using insights
• Work cross-functionally with Trading, Property, Finance and Legal to ensure all activity is legally sound and reflective of the Trading priorities
• Working collaboratively with the rest of the marketing team to help develop integrated campaigns that deliver positive ROI and meet business objectives
• Manage agencies, budgets and internal and external stakeholders to deliver effective complex processes
What you’ll need to have:
• Passionate about delivering strong results
• Multi-channel CRM experience (Email, Direct Mail, App, SMS)
• Creative, customer-centric thinker
• Adobe creative suite knowledge preferred (Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Campaign)
• Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines at once
Hybrid Working (3 set days in the office)
We offer our Support Office team members a 3/2 hybrid working approach, based upon empowerment, accountability, care, and trust, which includes a mix of remote and office-based working – our set office days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and WFH days are Monday and Friday.
You'll be joining a company that is evolving and always looking to improve. We foster a working environment where consideration and inclusivity help everyone to be themselves and reach their full potential.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all. As the heart of everything we do at Boots, it's with you, we can change for the better. To find out more about life and careers at Boots, click here.
• Boots Retirement Savings Plan
• Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption leave pay
• Discretionary annual bonus
• Generous employee discounts
Flexible benefits scheme including discounted gym membership, life assurance, activity passes, holiday buying and much more.
We have a great range of benefits in addition to the above that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you; click here to view our full list of company benefits (all rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility). *Please note, any salary estimates given on third-party sites are not provided or endorsed by Boots and may not be accurate.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion, you’ll be notified by email.
We are always open to discussing possible flexible working options and what this may look like for you, including job share and reduced hours. If you require additional support as part of the application and interview process, we are happy to provide reasonable adjustments to help you to be at your best.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions