Exciting No7 Counter Manager role helping customers with skincare and beauty needs. Delivering a great customer experience will be second nature to you – creating authentic relationships with customers will be at the heart of everything you do.
Who We Are
Five iconic brands make up No7 Beauty Company - No7, Liz Earle, Soap & Glory, Botanics and Sleek MakeUP. We believe in creating the best in beauty for everyone!
We have a reputation for scientific innovation and create products with proven results, whilst being environmentally sustainable and socially responsible.
We are an equal opportunity employer. No matter where you work in No7 Beauty Company, we will empower you to be your authentic self. We share a culture where diversity, equity and inclusion are at the centre of everything we do.
Join us and together we can achieve more. Find out more here.
About the role
You will work onsite and report into the Store Manager or General Manager. Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Inspire and motivate your team to achieve and exceed their sales targets through coaching and sharing constructive feedback
- Build great relationships with customers and colleagues
- Provide personalised consultations using the latest skincare, make up and beauty products
- Deliver your sales targets by creating business plans and driving in store promotions and No7 offers
- Complete our award-winning 12- month Skin School development programme.
- Create a vibrant and supportive working environment by nurturing relations with your store team, sharing knowledge and tips and celebrating team success
- Make sure your counter is beautifully presented to showcase the range of No7 skincare and beauty products to our customers
- Be an ambassador for the No7 brand across your store
What you’ll need to have
- A passion for makeup, skincare and the No7 brand
- Experience leading and motivating a team in a way that inspires performance, nurtures team development, celebrates success and ensures your team always feels supported and listened to
- Outstanding customer service – experience working with customers and the ability to ensure each customer is welcomed and treated with empathy and understanding no matter what time of day they visit
- The ability to work with business plans, achieve sales targets and review individual and team performance
- Enthusiasm for your ongoing learning and development journey, expanding your skincare knowledge and service expertise
It would be great if you also have
- Experience using skincare and beauty products on customers
- Generous employee discount on our own brands and partner businesses
- Holiday entitlement that increases with length of service
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Your own quarterly allocation of No 7 products for you to try out at home and further share your insights with your customers
- Become a certified skin expert with our CIBTAC (Confederation of International Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology) certification
- You will be trained to become a No7 Macmillan Beauty Advisor. This means you can support patients experiencing the visible effects of cancer treatment
- Retirement Savings Plan
We have a great range of benefits that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you.
Click here to view our full list of company benefits.
Please note, any salary estimates given on third-party sites are not provided or endorsed by No7 Beauty Company and may not be accurate. All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, we look forward to receiving your application. If your application is successful, you'll be invited to attend an in-store interview.
We are always open to discussing possible flexible working options. This includes job shares and reduced hours. If you need further support, we can provide reasonable adjustments during the application and interview process to help you to be at your best.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions