Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Recruitment Partner: Lizzy Parfitt
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Boots Opticians Finance team as a Senior Finance Analyst. We are looking for a motivated individual to support our trading and marketing teams, through business partnering, performance reporting and providing value adding insight. You will report into the Commercial Finance Manager.
- Ownership and generation of weekly performance reporting for review by support teams and leadership team
- Reporting and analysis on key business initiatives and trading metrics, providing insight to support decision-making
- Business partner to the commercial team, providing challenge and supporting thinking on new initiatives which includes complex financial modelling
- Involvement in forecasting and budgeting of trading metrics and store sales
- Opportunity to support with marketing and commercial cost base management
We currently operate a fixed hybrid working approach for Support Office team members with a mix of remote and office-based working. Our set office days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday with team members able to work remotely on Mondays and Fridays.
What you’ll need to have
- Part qualified accountant with good commercial understanding
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of excel; experience of financial modelling would be advantageous
- Proactive and organised, able to manage a diverse workload and competing priorities to tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills, ability to work effectively with business teams and deliver complex information articulately
- Boots Retirement Savings Plan
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption leave pay
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Generous employee discounts
- Flexible benefits scheme including discounted gym membership, life assurance, activity passes, holiday buying and much more.
We have a great range of benefits in addition to the above that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you; click here to view our full list of company benefits (all rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility). Please note, any salary estimates given on third-party sites are not provided or endorsed by Boots and may not be accurate.
Why Boots Opticians
Our purpose is to help everyone see what’s possible, so we’re looking for people who go the extra mile to change things for the better for our customers and our team members. You'll be joining a company that is evolving and always looking to improve. We foster a working environment where consideration and inclusivity help everyone to be themselves and reach their full potential. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all. Join our team and let’s see what’s possible when we change for the better. To find out more about life and careers with us, click here.
If your application is successful, our recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
We are always open to discussing possible flexible working options and what this may look like for you, including job share and reduced hours. If you require additional support as part of the application and interview process, we are happy to provide reasonable adjustments to help you to be at your best.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions