Welcome to the The Bhive – an exciting team at the heart of Boots UK’s growth plans. We are the in-house creative agency bringing to life the creative needs of some of the most recognizable brands in the beauty industry including Boots, No7, Soap & Glory, Liz Earle and more.
We combine the capability of an external creative and production team, with the speed, flexibility, and in-depth brand knowledge of an in-house set-up, underpinned by years of experience dedicated to Boots and No7 Beauty Company.
As a Client Manager, you’re the primary representative and face of our B-Hive Creative Studio. Reporting into the Senior Client Manager, you’ll be hands on, managing the briefs from internal and external clients and dealing with our creative and production team. Developing working relationships to deliver first-class projects, across campaign creative, content, imagery, email and more. You’ll work across Boots and supplier brands, juggling various projects and contacts simultaneously.
Working as part of the client management team, you will be responsible for coordinating and delivering projects for internal and external clients. This includes:
• Being the key client contact and face of the team on your assigned client account and channel lead on projects.
• Expanding the relationships with existing clients by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
• Taking the lead in client meetings, presentations, and signoffs.
• Coordinating and delivering projects end-to end from brief through delivery/publishing with our in-house internal team.
• Using and being fluent in briefing and project management systems to plan, track and record project details to agreed time, cost, and specification.
• Proactive, continuous improvement of processes
• Supporting wider team on briefs, administration and delegation where needed
What you’ll need to have:
• 2+ years’ work experience gained in a marketing agency or related creative environment.
• Experience in project management and/or client management related role.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organisational levels
• Good with numbers, and comfortable calculating and developing estimates for clients.
• Confident and highly organised, with good listening and note taking skills.
• Proven use of project management methodologies to deliver projects on time, to budget and expected quality.
• Smart, friendly, pro-active, and objective focused, always keeping the customer in mind.
• Passionate about producing great creative.
Hybrid Working (3 set days in the office)
We offer our Support Office team members a 3/2 hybrid working approach based upon empowerment, accountability, care, and trust, which includes a mix of remote and office-based working – our set office days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and WFH days are Monday and Friday.
You'll be joining a company that is evolving and always looking to improve. We foster a working environment where consideration and inclusivity help everyone to be themselves and reach their full potential.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all.
• Boots Retirement Savings Plan
• Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption leave pay
• Discretionary annual bonus
• Generous employee discounts
Flexible benefits scheme including discounted gym membership, life assurance, activity passes, holiday buying and much more.
We have a great range of benefits in addition to the above that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you; click here to view our full list of company benefits (all rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility). *Please note, any salary estimates given on third-party sites are not provided or endorsed by Boots and may not be accurate.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion, you’ll be notified by email.
We are always open to discussing possible flexible working options and what this may look like for you, including job share and reduced hours. If you require additional support as part of the application and interview process, we are happy to provide reasonable adjustments to help you to be at your best.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions