About the role:
Boots has been supporting the Our Future Health research programme since July 2022. The study is popular with participants and delivery is required to a high standard to meet the requirements of the research contract. We anticipate future projects with similar requirements.
The purpose of this role is to audit the systems and processes to ensure effective management and compliance of the Our Future Health programme, and any future programmes requiring quality audit.
A Quality Auditor is required to join the Superintendent Pharmacist’s Office team, to support the Quality Manager to achieve the following outcomes:
• Conduct central and store audits, collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, where appropriate, to facilitate and deliver audits and ensure they are performed in accordance with the required audit schedule
• Conduct UK wide store visits for auditing & governance purposes, sometimes at short notice
• Review, and maintain an effective and appropriate audit schedule
• Lead the review of audit findings and the implementation of corrective and preventive actions
• Manage reports, evidence and documents in relation to auditing, to ensure compliance with the required regulations and standards
• Conduct data analysis to identify trends to feed into continuous improvement initiatives to improve compliance
• Monitoring and reporting to feed into regular governance meetings with internal and external stakeholders.
• Partner with the commercial development team and other cross- functional teams to inform, develop and/or improve standards for business related activities
• Feed into development and cascade of guidance and information to support the safe delivery initiatives to the required standards
What you’ll need to have:
• Auditing experience – BSI Qualification or equivalent desirable
• Stakeholder and relationship management skills
• Experience of governance
It would be great if you also have:
• Experience of quality and/or standards management
• Experience of managing incidents and/or complaints
• Experience of using Quality Management Systems and an understanding of the principles of Quality Management
Hybrid Working (3 set days in the office)
We offer our Support Office team members a 3/2 hybrid working approach, based upon empowerment, accountability, care, and trust, which includes a mix of remote and office-based working – our set office days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and WFH days are Monday and Friday.
You'll be joining a company that is evolving and always looking to improve. We foster a working environment where consideration and inclusivity help everyone to be themselves and reach their full potential.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all. As the heart of everything we do at Boots, it's with you, we can change for the better. To find out more about life and careers at Boots, click here.
• Boots Retirement Savings Plan
• Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption leave pay
• Discretionary annual bonus
• Generous employee discounts
Flexible benefits scheme including discounted gym membership, life assurance, activity passes, holiday buying and much more.
We have a great range of benefits in addition to the above that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you; click here to view our full list of company benefits (all rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility). *Please note, any salary estimates given on third-party sites are not provided or endorsed by Boots and may not be accurate.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion, you’ll be notified by email.
We are always open to discussing possible flexible working options and what this may look like for you, including job share and reduced hours. If you require additional support as part of the application and interview process, we are happy to provide reasonable adjustments to help you to be at your best
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions