Recruitment Partner: Matt Haywood - firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 4/02/2024
About the role
We’re looking for a motivated and creative Digital Midweight Designer to join our boots.com Digital Experience team and develop best-in-class solutions, for our UK website. You’ll be part of a new creative production project working with digital teams, agencies and brands. Using your digital design and CMS expertise, you will design, create and build assets for boots.com to deliver the best customer experiences to support our trading and marketing plans. You’ll join a dynamic team, who push boundaries, and enjoy working in a challenging fast-paced environment.
· Design, production and build of digital assets, from brief through design creation, build, testing, compliance, quality control, final page approvals and publishing to live
· Work collaboratively with Boots digital teams, external brands and agencies to deliver against your briefs
· Balance the requirements of brands and ensure assets are in line with our Boots Visual Identity (BVI) brand guidelines, Digital design language (DDL) and pre-defined templates
· Work closely with the Client Lead to ensure all projects are delivered right first time, on time.
We currently operate a fixed hybrid working approach for Support Office team members with a mix of remote and office-based working. Our set office days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday with team members able to work remotely on Mondays and Fridays.
What you’ll need to have
· Digital UI skills and experience of designing for a commercial website
· CMS experience is essential
· Excellent organisation, comunication and client management skills
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines, with high attention to detail and flexibility
· A full and fluent knowledge of current design tools and software (in particular Photoshop).
· Industry experience or study in the field of visual/graphic design
- Boots Retirement Savings Plan
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption leave pay
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Generous employee discounts
- Flexible benefits scheme including discounted gym membership, life assurance, activity passes, holiday buying and much more.
We have a great range of benefits in addition to the above that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you; click here to view our full list of company benefits (all rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility). Please note, any salary estimates given on third-party sites are not provided or endorsed by Boots and may not be accurate.
We're always looking for people who care; people who go the extra mile to change things for the better. You'll be joining a company that is evolving and always looking to improve. We foster a working environment where consideration and inclusivity help everyone to be themselves and reach their full potential. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all. As the heart of everything we do at Boots, it's with you, we can change for the better. To find out more about life and careers at Boots, click here.
We are always open to discussing possible flexible working options and what this may look like for you, including job share and reduced hours. If you require additional support as part of the application and interview process, we are happy to provide reasonable adjustments to help you to be at your best.
This role requires the successful candidate to complete a Pre-employment check after receiving an offer. Depending on your location you will be asked to submit either a DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service), PVG (Protection of Vulnerable groups) or an Access NI Check.
Boots is a Ban the Box employer and will consider the suitability of applicants with criminal convictions on a case-by-case basis.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions