Head of Global Sustainability
An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen to work in sustainability for a dynamic, fast growing beauty business to. Sustainability is becoming the core of our business purpose, vision and values, as such delivering against our sustainability strategy and targets is critical to achieving our goals. We’re looking for a Head of Global Sustainability to transform the way in which sustainability is embedded and delivered across our products & brands portfolio
As Head of Global Sustainability for No7 Beauty Company, you will be the pivotal in leading the creation and evolution of our sustainability purpose & strategy which underpins the No7 Beauty Company brands in all markets.
This is a high profile, fully global role which involves collaboration with colleagues in most markets including EU, USA and China; as well as a vast array of external and internal stakeholders.
The Head of Global Sustainability must be a thought leader, who is able to quickly mobilize and translate strategy into operational delivery across No 7 Beauty Company, to enable us to meet our key goals and initiatives.
- Accountable for developing and supporting the deployment of a global sustainability strategy and 5-year vision, with a view of impact to financial and business delivery goals.
- This includes the development of progressive science-based targets in the environmental area, which underpin the sustainability strategy and purpose.
- Partners with broad range business SMEs and regional teams to support the delivery of the global strategy & in-year targets driving for simplicity to enable business growth and consumer needs.
- Develop an extensive network of external experts to ensure access to external thought leadership & business enabling service providers.
- Represent No7 Beauty Company externally as an opinion leader, builds strong external networks, identifying risks and opportunities in the external environment and influencing and lobbying regulatory bodies & NGOS, where appropriate to protect and enhance No7 brand equity.
- Reporting into the Director of Product Integrity, you will have direct leadership of a team comprising of 3 x Sustainability Managers.
- Must have 10 years + experience in product/brand sustainability, preferably within FMCG for skincare/cosmetics.
- A proven track record of embedding and transforming sustainability strategy & initiatives. within a similar organisation.
- Breadth of knowledge & expertise across all areas of Environmental Sustainability.
- Great communication skills; coupled with the ability to influence and develop positive stakeholder relationships.
- Have a proactive, can do attitude to be resolution driven.
- No7 Beauty Company is the new face of beauty and creates the best in beauty for everyone.
- We bring a collection of trusted, affordable beauty brands for every skin type, ethnicity, age, and texture. We’re proud of our stand-out portfolio of iconic, global beauty brands, including No7, Liz Earle Beauty Company, Botanics, Soap & Glory, Sleek MakeUp and YourGoodSkin.
- Our collection of inclusive and innovative beauty brands has a rich heritage of over 85 years in beauty and skincare. We are powered by our diverse people, these loved brands and - with listening at the heart of our strategy - a deep understanding of our customers.
- We’re serious about championing change, building purposeful brands and acting responsibly to make a difference.
- Boots Retirement Savings Plan
- Generous employee discount plus enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boots Opticians and Boots Hearingcare
- Excellent onsite facilities including staff shop, opticians (including free eye tests for team members), gym, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces and dry-cleaning service
We have a great range of benefits in addition to the above that offer flexibility to suit you; click here to view our full list of company benefits (*all rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
We are always open to discussing possible flexible working options and what this may look like for you, including job share and reduced hours. If you require additional support as part of the application and interview process, we are happy to provide reasonable adjustments to enable you to be at your best.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions