The E-Commerce Manager is responsible for the delivery of the commercial plan through the execution of the on-site promotional strategy, right first time launches & best in class digital merchandising.
They will work cross functionally with local & global teams to ensure we land a plan that will deliver against the commercial targets & KPI’s, driving growth for one of our major beauty brands, No7.
About the opportunity:
- Own the online plan, through the day-to-day management and tracking to deliver against financial targets. Ensure all on site execution aligns to the key commercial priorities and is landed with a right first time mentality with a best in class digital approach.
- Analyse commercial data to understand what is performing well, developing a knowledge of what commercial levers to pull to improve performance. Alongside this, ability to adapt to changes and continuously make optimisations to improve commercial return, exploring all opportunities for growth.
- Responsibility for the end to end P&L, working with stakeholders to ensure profitability
- Cascade performance, strategic updates and business priorities to both the wider team and senior stakeholders through concise, clear communications.
- Lead the S&OP process for No7 DTC, ensuring we have the right building blocks in place to exceed business targets, with full alignment from the demand planning teams to make sure we have everything in place to deliver on this.
- Continuously explore ways to drive down E&O stock through creative & initiative solutions that maintain brand profitability.
- Build a strong trading calendar, ensuring it is competitive vs the market and differentiated to Boots, supporting the delivery of our commercial strategy to recruit new to brand.
- Have strong cross functional relationships, both internally (No7BC) and externally with your key counterparts. Work collaboratively with our trading and performance marketing teams, alongside the wider digital team, to understand, analyse and act on key insights to improve performance.
- Be a true advocate for No7 and it’s brand website, ensuring we are always an integral part of the total brand plans and objectives.
- Have a good understanding of both the beauty and digital industry, using this knowledge and category insight to improve commercial and strategic plans. Ensure plans align to Masterbrand comms, as well as ensuring best practices are upheld across the landscape. Ensure all plans drive overall brand incrementality.
- Lead the team, supporting their learning and development in order to manage a high performance team. Day to day management of the Senior eCommerce Executive
- Strong commercial acumen
- Curious & proactive mindset, problem solving challenges as they arise
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with a collaborative, “can do” attitude whilst able to work autonomously
- Ability to lead a team and build strong working relationships across all levels, geographies and functions with a cross functional team
- Collaborative team player
- Interest in Beauty and the world of digital
- Boots Retirement Savings Plan
- Generous employee discount plus enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boots Opticians and Boots Hearingcare
- Excellent onsite facilities including staff shop, opticians (including free eye tests for team members), gym, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces and dry-cleaning service
We have a great range of benefits in addition to the above that offer flexibility to suit you; click here to view our full list of company benefits (*all rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility).
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
We are always open to discussing possible flexible working options and what this may look like for you, including job share and reduced hours. If you require additional support as part of the application and interview process, we are happy to provide reasonable adjustments to enable you to be at your best.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions