6 month fixed term contract
We are expanding our retail team and would love to hear from recruiters with high volume or retail/Healthcare experience to support our stores in hiring support team members. This is a brilliant opportunity to showcase your creative skills through our social platforms and to make a difference to our customers and patients by delivering a first-class end to end candidate and hiring manager experience.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to our Recruitment Operations Manager you will be working in partnership with the key stakeholders including, Store Leaders, Area Managers, and HR Partners to understand the demand for current and future resource requirements (both internal and external) and creating recruitment plans to source the best Healthcare talent for the business.
- Ensuring robust talent pipelines that will satisfy the future business strategy
- Prioritising candidate experience
- Maintaining a mind-set of continuous improvement where essential projects are highlighted and delivered to the highest standard to enhance the recruitment process and candidate journey
- Acting as a brand ambassador across all social media channels
- Providing regular market insights via research, events and networking to ensure you’re approach to the market is data driven
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE
- Experience of using creative attraction techniques to deliver great talent pipeline strategies and keep warm methods
- Experience in in-house or agency recruitment team delivering full life-cycle recruitment in a high-volume discipline
- Customer centric approach in all recruitment activity
- Continuous improvement ways of working
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Experience within healthcare recruitment
- Boots Retirement Savings Plan
- Generous employee discount plus enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boots Opticians and Boots Hearingcare
- Excellent onsite facilities including staff shop, opticians (including free eye tests for team members), gym, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces and dry cleaning service
We're always looking for people who care; people who go the extra mile to change things for the better. You'll be joining a company that is evolving and always looking to improve. We foster a working environment where consideration and inclusivity help everyone to be themselves and reach their full potential. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all. As the heart of everything we do at Boots, it's with you, we can change for the better.
To find out more about life and careers at Boots, click here.
Closing Date: 27th November 2023
We are always open to discussing possible flexible working options and what this may look like for you, including job share and reduced hours. If you require additional support as part of the application and interview process, we are happy to provide reasonable adjustments to enable you to be at your best.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions