We have big plans for the future here in Boots Ireland. You’ll be part of supporting us achieve this with your knowledge of the Recruitment market and real passion for the Boots Brand, customers and stores.
Overview of the role
This is a fantastic opportunity to support our resourcing team where you will be responsible for providing a dedicated, efficient and effective recruitment service for key roles. In this role you will provide expertise and guidance to our stakeholders ensuring a first-class end to end candidate and hiring manager experience.
This is a fast paced and high performing environment where you will be given the autonomy to partner your stakeholders and make a real difference.
What you’ll be doing
- Working in partnership with the resourcing team and HR Business Partners and relevant stakeholders to understand the demand for current and future resource requirements and creating recruitment plans to source the best talent for the business. This will require an understanding of the vision, challenges and changes to the Pharmacy and Retail business.
- Maintaining a mind-set of continuous improvement where essential roles are focused on and delivered to the highest standard to enhance the recruitment process and candidate journey
- Taking a customer led approach in all recruitment activity, ensuring that as a business we give an exceptional experience to all of our candidates at each stage of the recruitment process. This will involve preparing candidates for interview, giving and receiving feedback and negotiating successful offers
- Working in collaboration with the Hiring Manager and wider HR team to ensure that we deliver a strong end to end service and provides recommendations and solutions for continuous improvement
- Sharing best practice and learnings across the team to drive results for all
- Acting as a brand ambassador across all social media channels, representing Boots in a professional and creative manner at all times, raising the profile of the business functions
- Providing regular market insights via research, events and networking to ensure the resourcing team and hiring managers are up to date on economic trends, new technology and competitor analysis
Ideal Qualities and Skills
- Experience in a fast paced in-house or agency recruitment team delivering full life-cycle recruitment across a variety of disciplines
- Work in partnership with hiring managers and stakeholders to develop and build strong working relationships
- Manage hiring manager expectations, setting realistic timescales and proactively managing the recruitment lifecycle to achieve SLA’s
- Knowledge of recruitment attraction strategies, including social media and campaign management
- Experience of interviewing and selection design
- Experience in the use of social media in recruitment
- Experience of talent pooling and keep warm strategies
- Customer centric approach in all recruitment activity
- Great time management / planning and organising skills
- Awareness of the benefits that the digital world brings in terms of recruitment and a desire to explore this arena to support the recruitment strategy
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions