Are you a data-driven individual who wants to drive real action from your insight? Are you curious about Data analytics and AI and how it will shape the future of business?
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the award-winning Boots Opticians Marketing and Commercial Team, where your work will be pivotal in how we plan our resource and optimise our customer demand. You’ll work closely with partners to understand business opportunities and share your learnings with stakeholders across the business, allowing us to help our customers to See What’s PossibleTM.
• Compile succinct reports that analyse complex information, draw conclusions, and explain those conclusions in clear terms with appropriate graphics
• Pro-actively gather and collate productivity information and data, using these to develop accurate and timely performance information
• Develop analytical dashboards to present to the Opticians Leadership Team that facilitate effective management decisions on resource spend across Boots Opticians.
• Assisting the Marketing Performance Analyst in working with clinical forecasting AI partner agency ensuring continuous evolution of the process, holding them to account for delivery of a robust forecast
• Provide regular MI and reporting dashboards and translating this into insightful stories and modelling of future scenarios
• Produce accurate and timely forecasts ranging from short term tactical to long term strategic plans
• Produce short and long-term demand and capacity plans to support operational delivery
What you’ll need to have:
• Experience of Information and Data collection, development, and analysis
• Experience of developing and presenting management information and performance dashboards
• Advanced knowledge for MS Excel and experience of using standard office software products, particularly to enable the production and maintenance of a range of complex documents, spreadsheets, and reports
• Preferable exposure to more advanced BI skills tools, such as SQL and Power-BI – more importantly a desire to develop these skills
• Data insight: the further ability to understand raw data and tell a story with it by translating into meaningful insight for various stakeholders
• A passion for data and insights
• Ability to build relationships and network across different business functions and external partners
• Ability to work at pace, adjusting to the needs of the business, to meet deadlines
• Self-starter with initiative to identify opportunities and make things happen off your own back
• Motivated, challenges the norm with a ‘can do’ attitude and customer first mindset. Wants to explore fresh ideas
Hybrid Working (3 set days in the office)
We offer our Support Office team members a 3/2 hybrid working approach, based upon empowerment, accountability, care, and trust, which includes a mix of remote and office-based working – our set office days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and WFH days are Monday and Friday.
You'll be joining a company that is evolving and always looking to improve. We foster a working environment where consideration and inclusivity help everyone to be themselves and reach their full potential.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all. As the heart of everything we do at Boots, it's with you, we can change for the better. To find out more about life and careers at Boots, click here.
• Boots Retirement Savings Plan
• Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption leave pay
• Discretionary annual bonus
• Generous employee discounts
Flexible benefits scheme including discounted gym membership, life assurance, activity passes, holiday buying and much more.
We have a great range of benefits in addition to the above that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you; click here to view our full list of company benefits (all rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility). *Please note, any salary estimates given on third-party sites are not provided or endorsed by Boots and may not be accurate.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion, you’ll be notified by email.
We are always open to discussing possible flexible working options and what this may look like for you, including job share and reduced hours. If you require additional support as part of the application and interview process, we are happy to provide reasonable adjustments to help you to be at your best.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions