Please note that this is a permanent role and we request that you only apply for the position if you can commit to the advertised hours and the permanent contract, otherwise we will be unable to proceed with your application.We are now recruiting No7 Advisor for our Fareham store. We are looking for candidates to join us from 18th December onwards and who can be flexible to meet our customers needs. Your basic hours will be 37.5 per weekThe exact shift patterns will be discussed at interview stage.
Need to know
Please note that this is a permanent role and we request that you only apply for the position if you can commit to the advertised hours and the permanent contract, otherwise we will be unable to proceed with your application.
We are now recruiting No7 Advisor for our Fareham store. We are looking for candidates to join us from 18th December onwards and who can be flexible to meet our customers needs. Your basic hours will be 37.5 per weekThe exact shift patterns will be discussed at interview stage.
The hourly rate for this role is £11.30 - £12.50 depending on location
No 7 Advisor is an exciting role helping customers and advising them about their skincare and beauty needs.
Who we are
Five iconic brands make up No7 Beauty Company - No7, Liz Earle, Soap & Glory, Botanics and Sleek MakeUP. We believe in creating the best in beauty for everyone!
We have a reputation for scientific innovation and create products with proven results, whilst being environmentally sustainable and socially responsible.
We are an equal opportunity employer. No matter where you work in No7 Beauty Company, we will empower you to be your authentic self. We share a culture where diversity, equity and inclusion are at the centre of everything we do.
Join us and together we can achieve more. Find out more here.
About the role
You will work onsite and report into the Assistant Store Manager or Store Manager. Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Build great relationships with our customers
- Provide personalised consultations using the latest skincare, make up and beauty products.
- Meet your sales targets and tell customers about our No7 offers and in store promotions
- Complete our award-winning 12- month Skin School development programme.
- Share knowledge and tips with your wider store team, creating a vibrant and supportive working environment
- Ensure your counter is beautifully presented to showcase the range of No 7 skincare and beauty products
What you’ll need to have
We are looking for people who:
- Welcome each customer and treat everyone with empathy and understanding
- Enjoy meeting sales targets and playing their part to deliver great team performance
- Love to learn and keep up to date with the latest skincare and beauty trends
- Are comfortable working both on their own and within a team
- Desire to be a proud brand ambassador for No7 and help our customers find the best products for them
It would be great if you also have
- Previous experience working with customers
- Experience using skincare and beauty products on customers
- Generous employee discount on our own brands and partner businesses
- Discretionary quarterly team bonus scheme
- Retirement Savings Plan
- No 7 products for you to try out at home and share your insights with your customers.
- Become a certified skin expert with our CIBTAC (Confederation of International Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology) certification.
- Full product and service training
- The option to become a Boots Macmillan Beauty Advisor. This means you can support patients experiencing the visible effects of cancer treatment.
- A stylish and professional uniform
We have a great range of benefits that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you.
Click here to view our full list of company benefits.
Please note, any salary estimates given on third-party sites are not provided or endorsed by No7 Beauty Company and may not be accurate. All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, we look forward to receiving your application. If successful, you will be invited to attend an in-store interview within the next 14 days.
We are always open to discussing possible flexible working options. This includes job shares and reduced hours. If you need further support, we can provide reasonable adjustments during the application and interview process to help you to be at your best.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions