Are you passionate about transformation and delivering change?
An exciting opportunity is available for a Continuous Improvement and Technology Specialist to join the Workforce Planning and Continuous Improvement team, delivering efficiency into the Customer Support Centre (CSC) through process improvement, automation and introducing new technology where possible.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Workforce Management team is a core team within the Central Operations function and plays a key role in supporting the Retail Leadership Team, over 2,000 stores across the UK and ROI, and our in-house contact centre.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Support customer-facing technology and ensure that it is configured and operated correctly (Chatbot, Webforms and Telephony)
- Understanding our customer needs to help evolve how we communicate with them
- Identifying opportunities to improve technology and implement automation
- Testing systems to ensure customer experience is maintained/improved
- Monitoring and reporting of the interactions our customers have with CSC technology
We offer our Support Office team members a flexible, hybrid working approach based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust which includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working - this will be discussed with you as part of the application process.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE
- Able to operate in a methodical and defined way
- Able to present technical information in a way that non-technical audiences will understand
- Able to collaborate with others across different teams
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Technology capable – familiar with call centre technology desirable but not essential, ability to learn to new tools, methods and systems essential
- Motivated to drive efficiency
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Previous experience in either a Contact Centre environment, or,
- Previous experience in a Continuous Improvement role
- Boots Retirement Savings Plan
- Generous employee discount plus enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boots Opticians and Boots Hearingcare
- Excellent onsite facilities including staff shop, opticians (including free eye tests for team members), gym, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces and dry cleaning service
We have a great range of benefits in addition to the above that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you; click here to view our full list of company benefits (all rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility).
We're always looking for people who care; people who go the extra mile to change things for the better. You'll be joining a company that is evolving and always looking to improve. We foster a working environment where consideration and inclusivity help everyone to be themselves and reach their full potential. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all. As the heart of everything we do at Boots, it's with you, we can change for the better.
To find out more about life and careers at Boots, click here.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions