About the role
Welcome to the Governance Team which is part of Central Operations here at Boots. Working as part of a small team, you will provide administrative and performance support for the Governance functions.
- Business wide compliance self-audit
- Business governance agendas.
- Business resilience, which includes crisis management, business continuity and disaster recovery,
- You will provide administrative support for the Self-Audit Programme. This will include maintaining databases and assisting on the reporting of Audit
- Under the guidance of the functional leads, you will provide management information and associated reporting to support their analysis and insight into key areas of these functions.
- You will be responsible for providing Audit information for relevant functional reports for leadership compliance reviews and Governance committees.
- Managing functional shared mail inboxes, responding to queries from team members and Stakeholders.
- Provide administrative support for the wider Governance functions including governance and business resiliency.
We offer our Support Office team members a fixed hybrid working approach based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust which includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working – our current set office days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and option to WFH days are Monday and Friday.
What you’ll need to have
- You will have an inquiring mind, be pragmatic, and hold a strong passion for the business.
- Have strong competency in using Microsoft Office platforms e.g. Outlook
- Experience using tools to present data for analysis e.g. Access / Excel/Power BI
- You will need to possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and be confident to work with numerous teams across the business
- Good attention to detail and can complete repetitive tasks to the same high standard every time
- Boots Retirement Savings Plan
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption leave pay
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Generous employee discounts
- Flexible benefits scheme including discounted gym membership, life assurance, activity passes, holiday buying and much more.
We have a great range of benefits in addition to the above that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you; click here to view our full list of company benefits (all rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility). Please note, any salary estimates given on third-party sites are not provided or endorsed by Boots and may not be accurate.
We're always looking for people who care; people who go the extra mile to change things for the better. You'll be joining a company that is evolving and always looking to improve. We foster a working environment where consideration and inclusivity help everyone to be themselves and reach their full potential. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all. As the heart of everything we do at Boots, it's with you, we can change for the better. To find out more about life and careers at Boots, click here.
If your application is successful, our recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
We are always open to discussing possible flexible working options and what this may look like for you, including job share and reduced hours. If you require additional support as part of the application and interview process, we are happy to provide reasonable adjustments to help you to be at your best.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions