We are looking for a new Paid Social & Display Specialist to join our award-winning Performance Media team at Boots UK. You will drive the day-to-day management of media planning and buying in Paid Social and Display platforms, working closely with our Agency team and key partners, including Meta and TikTok. Combining a passion for digital with a performance-focused mindset, you will work closely with key departments such as Marketing and Boots.com to understand business objectives and to deliver best-in-class campaigns for Boots UK.
Led by the Paid Social and Display Manager and working alongside another Specialist, there is real opportunity to drive innovation in this area through contribution to the strategy and planning of the channel roadmap.
• Responsible for the day-to-day delivery of the Display and Paid Social strategy, managing the budget, optimising towards KPIs and setting priorities
• Agency relationship management, collaborating and giving direction to our media agency team who are responsible for campaign build and execution
• Daily monitoring of performance: analysing data, producing reports and communicating results to various levels of internal and external stakeholders
• Informing the long-term strategy, keeping pace with the digital landscape, bringing fresh perspective and ideas to inform innovation opportunities for the channels
• Working cross-functionally with other departments to understand business objectives, showing strong commercial understanding in order to create effective media plans
What you’ll need to have:
• Experience in a similar role, either at a Brand or Agency
• Confident knowledge of Programmatic advertising in the form of Paid Social and Display
• Strong attention to detail and analytical skills are essential
• Enthusiasm for digital media and a drive for achieving performance/results
• A pro-active attitude to take on new challenges and projects
Hybrid Working (3 set days in the office)
We offer our Support Office team members a 3/2 hybrid working approach based upon empowerment, accountability, care, and trust, which includes a mix of remote and office-based working – our set office days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and WFH days are Monday and Friday.
You'll be joining a company that is evolving and always looking to improve. We foster a working environment where consideration and inclusivity help everyone to be themselves and reach their full potential.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all.
• Boots Retirement Savings Plan
• Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption leave pay
• Discretionary annual bonus
• Generous employee discounts
Flexible benefits scheme including discounted gym membership, life assurance, activity passes, holiday buying and much more.
We have a great range of benefits in addition to the above that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you; click here to view our full list of company benefits (all rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility). *Please note, any salary estimates given on third-party sites are not provided or endorsed by Boots and may not be accurate.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion, you’ll be notified by email.
We are always open to discussing possible flexible working options and what this may look like for you, including job share and reduced hours. If you require additional support as part of the application and interview process, we are happy to provide reasonable adjustments to help you to be at your best.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions