The Performance Media team sits within our Marketing department and are responsible for driving forward the Paid Media Strategy for Boots UK, covering performance marketing channels such as PPC, Affiliates, Display and Paid Social.
We are looking for a PPC Specialist to join our growing Performance Media team, working across our Paid Search accounts which drive performance for all Boots UK product categories. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and trading of the PPC accounts in collaboration with our agency search team, identifying growth opportunities, working with the latest insights and advancements with support from our teams at Google and Bing. You will also support the PPC Manager in the development of the Boots Performance Strategy for Paid Search.
• Managing the day-to-day delivery of the PPC strategy for all key product categories including budget management, optimising towards core ROAS KPIs, setting priorities and giving direction to our Agency PPC team.
• Driving Strategy development, change and innovation in the Paid Search space – supporting the PPC Manager in integrating industry leading technology, new bidding approaches and shopping sophistication, taking the lead on key projects – all in the name of driving growth.
• Measurement and reporting; producing reports and communicating Paid Search results to internal and external stakeholders, continuously showcasing the value being driven by the PPC channel.
• Working closely with internal stakeholders across Ecommerce, Marketing and Finance to ensure the PPC channel is supporting business priorities, wider marketing campaigns and key projects.
• The management of a Tier One Google Account and working in close proximity with some of the best Retail talent Google has to offer.
• Direct line management responsibility of 1 x PPC Executive.
What you’ll need to have:
• A passion for PPC and innovation in this space, with a performance-driven growth mindset, keen to make a huge difference across the UK’s biggest healthcare retailer.
• Experience in a similar PPC role at either agency or in-house level (hands on experience with SA360, Google Analytics and Google Ads is desirable).
• Proficiency in managing large scale marketing budgets and ensuring optimal deployment in-channel.
• Strong attention to detail and analytical skills are essential as are the ability to craft a story from data.
• A passion for the wider landscape of Digital Marketing with a hunger for developing your knowledge.
Hybrid Working (3 set days in the office)
We offer our Support Office team members a 3/2 hybrid working approach based upon empowerment, accountability, care, and trust, which includes a mix of remote and office-based working – our set office days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and WFH days are Monday and Friday.
You'll be joining a company that is evolving and always looking to improve. We foster a working environment where consideration and inclusivity help everyone to be themselves and reach their full potential.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all.
• Boots Retirement Savings Plan
• Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption leave pay
• Discretionary annual bonus
• Generous employee discounts
Flexible benefits scheme including discounted gym membership, life assurance, activity passes, holiday buying and much more.
We have a great range of benefits in addition to the above that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you; click here to view our full list of company benefits (all rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility). *Please note, any salary estimates given on third-party sites are not provided or endorsed by Boots and may not be accurate.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion, you’ll be notified by email.
We are always open to discussing possible flexible working options and what this may look like for you, including job share and reduced hours. If you require additional support as part of the application and interview process, we are happy to provide reasonable adjustments to help you to be at your best.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions