The Performance Media team sits within our Marketing department and are responsible for driving forward the Paid Media Strategy for Boots UK, covering performance marketing channels such as PPC, Affiliates, Display and Paid Social.
PPC is a key Performance Media channel for the business, generating millions in Revenue every year. As a key growth channel, we are looking for a new PPC Executive to join the expanding Performance Media team and play an active role in the channel activation and levelling up. Working alongside your PPC peers internally, and working with Agency experts externally, you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of our PPC activity for Boots UK.
We are looking for someone with a keen eye for detail, who loves Paid Search and the world of Digital Marketing, to drive performance, while identifying areas of optimisation and growth.
• Direct hands-on management of one of the UK’s most sophisticated Paid Search accounts, identifying regular points of optimisation and bidding adjustments – finding the right balance between volume and efficiency.
• Supporting on key, ground-breaking Paid Search projects such as the integration of new technology, changes in how we bid or building out even further Shopping sophistication.
• You’ll work to understand the effectiveness of our Paid Search investment through utilising measurement tools such as Google Analytics and producing daily and weekly performance reports with valuable, actionable insight.
• Working with the wider Performance Media team, you’ll ensure the right promotion is put in front of the right customer, at the right moment of Conversion – maximising the effectiveness of our lower funnel activation.
• Proactive contribution to the development and implementation of the PPC strategy, working with the Paid Search team and Agency to define and deliver.
What you’ll need to have:
• Hands on experience of managing PPC activity, either at an agency or Brand – with experience in SA360, Google Analytics, Google Ads and PMAX.
• Strong analytical skills, ability to interpret performance data into an actionable story to inform decision making and optimisation.
• A growth mindset, focused on unearthing new opportunities, identifying problems and solving them.
• Confident stakeholder management – being able to communicate and build relationships with internal teams across Marketing, Ecommerce, Finance and external Agency contacts
• An energy and passion for Digital Marketing and the ever evolving world of Search.
Hybrid Working (3 set days in the office)
We offer our Support Office team members a 3/2 hybrid working approach, based upon empowerment, accountability, care, and trust, which includes a mix of remote and office-based working – our set office days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and WFH days are Monday and Friday.
You'll be joining a company that is evolving and always looking to improve. We foster a working environment where consideration and inclusivity help everyone to be themselves and reach their full potential.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all. As the heart of everything we do at Boots, it's with you, we can change for the better. To find out more about life and careers at Boots, click here.
• Boots Retirement Savings Plan
• Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption leave pay
• Discretionary annual bonus
• Generous employee discounts
Flexible benefits scheme including discounted gym membership, life assurance, activity passes, holiday buying and much more.
We have a great range of benefits in addition to the above that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you; click here to view our full list of company benefits (all rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility). *Please note, any salary estimates given on third-party sites are not provided or endorsed by Boots and may not be accurate.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion, you’ll be notified by email.
We are always open to discussing possible flexible working options and what this may look like for you, including job share and reduced hours. If you require additional support as part of the application and interview process, we are happy to provide reasonable adjustments to help you to be at your best.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions