About the role:
We’re looking for a Media Analyst to join the award-winning Boots UK Performance Media team at an exciting time of expansion. Performance Media is responsible for generating & harvesting online demand, using core Digital Marketing channels to efficiently drive incremental revenue for the Boots UK business – from Paid Search and Paid Social to Affiliates and Display.
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to drive the hands-on implementation of our data visualisation, 1st party data strategy and media incrementality measurement efforts; being the driving force behind some ground-breaking Media projects that’ll unlock our next phase of growth.
Reporting into the Head of Performance Media, you’ll be the one to define and deliver these key projects in close collaboration with the Head of Media Analytics and the Performance Media channel owners. You’ll combine a scientific mindset with your passion for Digital to ultimately drive the increased performance of Media for Boots UK.
• Cross-channel implementation of the 1st party data strategy.
• Working with external agency, scope and delivery of reporting suite for Performance Media.
• Key stakeholder with core media measurement partners, driving the measurement roadmap.
• Media insight and analysis of Performance.
• Leading the Performance Media analytics ownership of key reporting tools (ie. Google Analytics).
What you’ll need to have:
• A passion for Analytics, solving problems and finding solutions.
• Previous hands-on Dashboard build and implementation (Looker, Data Studio or Tableau etc).
• Prior experience in managing multiple projects and workstreams at once, communicating effectively with key stakeholder set.
• Experience with Website Analytics platforms (Google Analytics, similarweb or similar).
It would be great if you also have:
• Knowledge of the 1st party data ecosystem and an understanding of measuring incrementality.
• Base knowledge of Digital Marketing and the ecosystem.
Hybrid Working (3 set days in the office)
We offer our Support Office team members a 3/2 hybrid working approach based upon empowerment, accountability, care, and trust, which includes a mix of remote and office-based working – our set office days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and WFH days are Monday and Friday.
You'll be joining a company that is evolving and always looking to improve. We foster a working environment where consideration and inclusivity help everyone to be themselves and reach their full potential.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all.
• Boots Retirement Savings Plan
• Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption leave pay
• Discretionary annual bonus
• Generous employee discounts
Flexible benefits scheme including discounted gym membership, life assurance, activity passes, holiday buying and much more.
We have a great range of benefits in addition to the above that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you; click here to view our full list of company benefits (all rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility). *Please note, any salary estimates given on third-party sites are not provided or endorsed by Boots and may not be accurate.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion, you’ll be notified by email.
We are always open to discussing possible flexible working options and what this may look like for you, including job share and reduced hours. If you require additional support as part of the application and interview process, we are happy to provide reasonable adjustments to help you to be at your best.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions