12 month contract
About the role:
Welcome to the No7 team– the driving force behind No7 Beauty Company’s growth plans.
Sitting within the Global product team, you’ll be responsible for delivering the NPD plan for the spectacular Skincare team! There has never been such an exciting time to join the team. You’ll be responsible for developing the Skincare strategy and managing the delivery of the products to market.
Reporting to the Head of Skincare, you’ll work cross functionally with internal and external stakeholders, to deliver the best products whilst driving our KPIs and performance. It’s a busy role that requires an agile person with strong communication skills, attention to detail and great organisation.
• Champions understanding and communicating the reality of consumer needs pushing that through into product.
• Responsible for understanding and championing what the brand stands for and how products can deliver on that, by constantly reviewing and improving product offering and portfolio to maximise value to the business.
• Together with the Brand team own the creation of three-year product innovation plans, that are in alignment with the company’s strategic and financial objectives.
• Works closely on a day to day basis with agency partners & suppliers to develop powerful, relevant and effective work that can work across the globe in all markets.
• Skillfully create & translate product concepts into product propositions & briefs.
• Responsible for end to end product development, delivered on time within budget.
• Helps feedback on performance and development for the product development team.
• Direct line management of immediate team.
• Embed a culture where external thinking, inspiration and category obsession is instilled .
What you'll need to have:
• You will have a strong background in product development, ideally with experience in skincare.
• A creative individual with a customer-first mind set.
• You will need to be an excellent relationship builder with both internal and external stakeholders.
• You will have excellent attention to detail and accuracy along with solid organisational skills and will be able to juggle multiple tasks and keep on track and to time.
• You will possess strong communication skills and have a creative mindset, being able to think outside the box and translate that to others.
• You will be flexible, happy to give something a go, and contribute to lots of different work.
• Ability to demonstrate with ease high challenge, high collaboration
It would be great if you also have:
• Flexibility to travel- between offices and globally
• Relationships with new and innovative supply base
Hybrid Working (3 set days in the office)
We offer our Support Office team members a 3/2 hybrid working approach, based upon empowerment, accountability, care, and trust, which includes a mix of remote and office-based working – our set office days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and WFH days are Monday and Friday.
About No7 Beauty Company:
No7 Beauty Company is the new face of beauty and creates the best in beauty for everyone.
We bring a collection of trusted, affordable beauty brands for every skin type, ethnicity, age, and texture. We’re proud of our stand-out portfolio of iconic, global beauty brands, including No7, Liz Earle Beauty Company, Botanics, Soap & Glory and Sleek Make-Up
Our collection of inclusive and innovative beauty brands has a rich heritage of over 85 years in beauty and skincare. We are powered by our diverse people, these loved brands and - with listening at the heart of our strategy - a deep understanding of our customers.
We’re serious about championing change, building purposeful brands and acting responsibly to make a difference.
• Boots Retirement Savings Plan
• Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption leave pay
• Discretionary annual bonus
• Generous employee discounts
Flexible benefits scheme including discounted gym membership, life assurance, activity passes, holiday buying and much more.
We have a great range of benefits in addition to the above that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you; click here to view our full list of company benefits (all rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility). *Please note, any salary estimates given on third-party sites are not provided or endorsed by Boots and may not be accurate.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion, you’ll be notified by email.
We are always open to discussing possible flexible working options and what this may look like for you, including job share and reduced hours. If you require additional support as part of the application and interview process, we are happy to provide reasonable adjustments to help you to be at your best.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions