Exciting No7 Counter Manager role helping customers with skincare and beauty needs. Delivering a great customer experience will be second nature to you – creating authentic relationships with customers will be at the heart of everything you do
WHO WE ARE
Five iconic brands make up No7 Beauty Company - No7, Liz Earle, Soap & Glory, Botanics and Sleek MakeUP. We believe in creating the best in beauty for everyone!
We have a reputation for scientific innovation and create products with proven results, whilst being environmentally sustainable and socially responsible.
We are an equal opportunity employer. No matter where you work in No7 Beauty Company, we will empower you to be your authentic self. We share a culture where diversity, equity and inclusion are at the centre of everything we do.
Join us and together we can achieve more. Find out more here.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- You will work onsite and report into the Assistant Store Manager or Store Manager.
- You will inspire and motivate your team to achieve and exceed their sales targets through coaching whilst sharing constructive feedback
- Build great relationships with our customers by providing personalised consultations using the latest skincare, make up, beauty products and trends
- Deliver your sales targets by driving in store promotions and No7 offers
- Complete our award-winning 12- month Skin School development programme.
- Create a vibrant and supportive working environment by nurturing relations with your store team whilst sharing knowledge and tips
- Make sure your counter is beautifully presented to showcase the range of No7 skincare and beauty products to our customers
- Be an ambassador for the No7 brand across your store
- An engaging and influential leadership style that inspires performance, nurtures team development ensuring your team always feels supported and listened to.
- Outstanding customer service - making sure each customer is welcomed and treated with empathy and understanding no matter what time of day they visit
- The ability to work with and achieve sales targets daily, reviewing performance
- Enthusiasm for your ongoing learning and development journey – expanding your skin care and beauty expertise whilst keeping up to date with the latest trends
- Experience using skincare and beauty products with customers
- Previous experience working with customers
- Generous employee discount on our own brands and partner businesses
- Retirement Savings Plan
- You will have access to our discretionary quarterly team bonus scheme
- You will receive your own a quarterly allocation of No 7 products for you to try out at home and further share your insights with your customers.
- Become a certified skin expert with our CIBTAC (Confederation of International Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology) certification.
- The option to become a Boots Macmillan Beauty Advisor. This means you can support patients experiencing the visible effects of cancer treatment.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, we look forward to receiving your application. If your application is successful, you'll be invited to attend an in-store interview.
We are always open to discussing possible flexible working options. This includes job shares and reduced hours. If you need further support, we can provide reasonable adjustments during the application and interview process to help you to be at your best.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions