About the role:
Sitting within the Loyalty Team, you’ll be responsible for supporting the marketing plan for the jewel in Boots’ crown - the Boots Advantage Card! There has never been such an exciting time to join the team. You’ll be responsible for developing the marketing plan and managing the delivery of Advantage Card communications.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you’ll work cross functionally with internal and external stakeholders, to deliver the best customer communications whilst driving our KPIs and performance. It’s a busy role that requires a customer focused mind-set, strong communication skills, attention to detail and great organisation.
• Responsible for creation, ownership and delivery of the loyalty plan, whilst managing multichannel activations Advantage Card.
• Delivering a reactive CRM plan including Advantage Card offer emails.
• Working as a core squad member to collaborate with key stakeholders to create and respond to campaign briefs based on business objectives
• Review and assess commercial/customer impact to define opportunities
• Drive KPI performance, optimising customer journeys based on results to further drive objectives
• Collaborating and engaging other areas of the business to create cross-team plans.
• Be the champion for the Advantage Card customer in everything that we do.
• Work closely with our wider Loyalty team
• You will have a strong background in marketing, ideally with experience in both digital and printed communications.
• You will understand CRM communications and have an understanding of email systems e.g Trello.
• A creative individual with a customer-first mind set
• You will need to be an excellent relationship builder with both internal and external stakeholders
• You will have excellent attention to detail and accuracy along with solid organisational skills and will be able to juggle multiple tasks and keep on track and to time.
• You will possess strong communication skills and have an analytical mind-set.
• You will be flexible, happy to give something a go, and contribute to lots of different work.
• An ability to see the bigger picture but also to analyse the detail and support operational communications when they arise.
Hybrid Working (3 set days in the office)
We offer our Support Office team members a 3/2 hybrid working approach based upon empowerment, accountability, care, and trust, which includes a mix of remote and office-based working – our set office days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and WFH days are Monday and Friday.
You'll be joining a company that is evolving and always looking to improve. We foster a working environment where consideration and inclusivity help everyone to be themselves and reach their full potential.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all. As the heart of everything we do at Boots, it's with you, we can chang
• Boots Retirement Savings Plan
• Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption leave pay
• Discretionary annual bonus
• Generous employee discounts
Flexible benefits scheme including discounted gym membership, life assurance, activity passes, holiday buying and much more.
We have a great range of benefits in addition to the above that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you; click here to view our full list of company benefits (all rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility). *Please note, any salary estimates given on third-party sites are not provided or endorsed by Boots and may not be accurate.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion, you’ll be notified by email.
We are always open to discussing possible flexible working options and what this may look like for you, including job share and reduced hours. If you require additional support as part of the application and interview process, we are happy to provide reasonable adjustments to help you to be at your best.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions