We’re looking for a passionate Campaign Insight Analyst to join the Data Science and Analytics team in our Nottingham office.
Shortlisted for the ‘Best Analytics Team’ DataIQ Award in 2019, 2021 and 2022, the Data Science & Analytics team is an industry acclaimed data analytics team within the Walgreens Boots Alliance group.
Our team’s aim is to turn our world-renowned Boots Advantage Card data into clear, actionable insights for our stakeholders. Ultimately, we want customers to receive highly personal, relevant communications that drive value for the business.
If you’re numerate, logical and curious about customer behaviour, we’d love to hear from you.
About the role
Within Data Science and Analytics you will be working within the Personalisation and Customer Data Science team, in an area that specialises in Corporate Campaigns, Customer Insights and Insights of our exclusive clubs.
Your role will involve analysing data from multiple sources to:
- Identify optimum audiences for our marketing campaigns,
- Build targeted campaign selections
- Analyse the results for campaigns (across email/app/social)
- Translate your findings effectively and present them to our business partners, providing insight that shapes future strategies to improve what we do and drive commercial value.
- Continually improve existing processes and enhance efficiency
What you'll need to have
- Relevant previous experience or a degree with strong quantitative elements (i.e. includes statistics modules), such as Maths, Physics, Geography, Psychology
- Ability to translate business questions into analytical problems, using available data to develop a scalable solution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - you will be presenting complex results to less technical audiences
- Strong attention to detail
- The drive to proactively investigate potential problems
- Ability to organise own workload, often balancing multiple projects and campaigns simultaneously
- Confidence talking to others and building rapport. Working effectively with marketing teams is a key part of the role
- Proficiency in a coding language such as SQL, R, Python etc.
- Experience with data visualisation tools such as PowerBI
- Experience of targeting, optimisation or measurement of Marketing activity, using Adobe campaign or similar
- Experience using relational databases
- Demonstrable record of delivering results in a commercial environment.
- Expertise in working with large structured and unstructured data sets
- Examples of where you have automated business processes
- Boots Retirement Savings Plan
- Generous employee discount plus enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boots Opticians and Boots Hearingcare
- Excellent onsite facilities including staff shop, opticians (including free eye tests for team members), gym, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces and dry cleaning service
We have a great range of benefits in addition to the above that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you; click here to view our full list of company benefits (all rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility).
If your application is successful, our recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion, you will be notified by email.
We are always open to discussing possible flexible working options and what this may look like for you, including job share and reduced hours. If you require additional support as part of the application and interview process, we are happy to provide reasonable adjustments to enable you to be at your best.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions