The In-Store Marketing Specialist (Beauty) works within the In-Store Marketing Team. The role is to deliver Campaign and Merchandising POS for ISM Beauty - delivering at fast pace, we’re at the very heart of the customer journey, ensuring clear and engaging messaging which aligns with other channels.
You’ll own the end to end customer communication in store from creation to production, and ensure creative assets are fully integrated within the BVI principles.
About the role:
The role is responsible for ensuring that our displays and in store materials are designed to deliver the in-store customer experience, aligned to the marketing pillars, category strategies and store formats, to ensure we deliver our business and customer goals/KPI’s and targets.
• Accountable for all creative elements of POS and other show material, ensuring it is designed and handed over to print to be delivered to stores within budget and to timelines.
• Work cross-functionally with Trading, Merchandising and Legal to ensure all activity is legally sound and reflective of the Trading priorities and representing the strongest value from the in-store load ups.
• Working as a voyager with a specific squad to help develop integrated through the line campaigns that deliver against the key customer goals and value strategy.
• Develop and execute all store-based communications required to support the company agenda covering salesplan, eventing, advice and information, trials, store development initiatives and local marketing.
• Lead and develop the instore communication brief based on the customer proposition and customer experience by format. Work with our design agencies to develop the creative response and solutions in line with the Boots visual identity.
• To understand our customers’ needs and what they expect to see in the future ensuring we can continue to innovate the customer experience for the future.
• An understanding of the customer, market changes and latest shopping habits and behaviours with a passion for retail.
• Ability to manage and lead external agencies and brands, with experience in project management.
• Manage critical paths and costs in line with project plans, managing stakeholders in line with expectations.
• Cross functional working and relationship building with the ability to influence and strong communication skills.
• Previous marketing experience in a similar role
• Strong communication and stakeholder management
• Able to work at pace to deliver the business plans right first time in line with critical dates and budget
• Passionate about delivering strong results
• Obsessed with customer and market insights
• Pro-active and self-organising, creative and collaborative
• Work in an agile culture supporting and contributing to this way of working applying the methodology, tools and techniques
• Calibration and cross functional working building relationships across various internal and external contacts
• Able to hold people to account
We offer our Support Office team members a flexible, hybrid working approach based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust, which includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working - this will be discussed with you as part of the application process.
• Boots Retirement Savings Plan
• Generous employee discount plus enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boots Opticians and Boots Hearingcare
• Excellent onsite facilities including staff shop, opticians (including free eye tests for team members), gym, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces and dry-cleaning service
We have a great range of benefits in addition to the above that offer flexibility to suit you; click here to view our full list of company benefits (*all rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility).
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
We are always open to discussing possible flexible working options and what this may look like for you, including job share and reduced hours. If you require additional support as part of the application and interview process, we are happy to provide reasonable adjustments to enable you to be at your best.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions