A fantastic opportunity to join our Supply Planning team based in Nottingham which is responsible for the global supply of our exciting brands which include No7, Soap & Glory, Botanics & Sleek brands.
About the opportunity
Reporting to the Supply Planning Manager, your role will be to determine the best way to fulfil the requirements created from our customer demand plan, working with our vendor base to drive world class availability whilst meeting financial commitments.
• To determine the best way to maximize stock availability, optimize inventory and deliver financial commitments
• To form the Supply response within the S&OP business process to confirm supportability of global demand plan by brand and region, highlighting constraints and choices
• Understand and drive health of inventory by taking action to reduce and clear Excess & Obsolete stocks
• Develop relationships, actively collaborate & challenge vendor performance to drive availability.
• Manage vendor performance, track purchase orders and action expedition, deferral or changes as per business requirements.
• To be an active member of our cross functional teams who are responsible for introducing new and exciting products into the No7 Beauty company portfolio in order to drive flexibility, reactivity and reliability within the supply chain
• Strong background in supply chain, ideally within a CPG environment
• Customer centric in your approach, seeing service as a priority
• Uses data and analytics to focus on sustainable results, driven by commitment to continuous improvement
• ‘Make it happen’ approach with operational excellence and agility to deliver results whilst controlling risk
• Is highly collaborative with strong commercial awareness
We have a great range of benefits* that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
• Competitive holiday allowance (with the option to buy more days)
• Retirement Savings Plan pension scheme
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Enhanced Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, holiday buying, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme offering free, independent and confidential counselling and support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Generous staff discount (with enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearingcare)
• Access to corporate third-party discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays and more (UK only)
• Access to a range of learning and development resources and programmes
• Excellent onsite facilities including: staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces, and excellent travel links including on campus bus stops
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
Why No7 Beauty Company
No7 Beauty Company is the new face of beauty and creates the best in beauty for everyone.
We bring a collection of trusted, affordable beauty brands for every skin type, ethnicity, age, and texture. We’re proud of our stand-out portfolio of iconic, global beauty brands, including No7, Liz Earle Beauty Company, Botanics, Soap & Glory, Sleek MakeUp and YourGoodSkin.
Our collection of inclusive and innovative beauty brands has a rich heritage of over 85 years in beauty and skincare. We are powered by our diverse people, these loved brands and - with listening at the heart of our strategy - a deep understanding of our customers.
We’re serious about championing change, building purposeful brands and acting responsibly to make a difference.
We're proud to offer our Support Office team members a hybrid working approach because how we work is central to our ability to compete, innovate and win together. Our hybrid, flexible approach to work is based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust and includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact email@example.com
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions