About the role:
The B-Hive is an in-house creative agency bringing to life the creative needs of some of the most recognisable brands in the beauty industry including No7, Soap and Glory, Liz Earle and Boots own brand.
We combine the capability of an external creative and production team, with the speed, flexibility, and in-depth brand knowledge of an in-house set-up, underpinned by years of experience dedicated to Boots and No7 Beauty Company.
The role of the Creative Producer will be to manage creative production briefs from brief to delivery. This includes giving creative input, assembling the right team, client and account management, producing shoots, overseeing post-production and managing third-party suppliers.
• Responsible for producing photography and video shoots for multiple brands
• Developing relationships with clients, presenting creative and leading production calls such as response to briefs and pre-production meetings
• Writing quality production briefs translating a brands vision into a detailed shot list, styling and capturing any technical requirements
• Managing stylists, photographers, videographers, creatives and retouchers
• Creating and maintaining all key project documents such as timelines, budgets, casting and permits
• Liaising with external suppliers to arrange services or resources
• Attending shoots and being a creative eye on set supporting client
• Managing in-house studio samples and tracking
• Supporting the Lead Creative Producer on large scale campaigns
What you’ll need to have:
• A good technical understanding of production that allows you to interrogate briefs and make sound creative decisions
• Experience working in a creative setting with a passion for all elements of production such as design, copy, artwork, styling, photography, video and CGI
• Experience running shoots and a good understanding of studio operations
• Pro-active nature when solving problems, always one step ahead anticipating client and creative team needs
• Flexibility to work under pressure and the ability to work in a highly matrixed organisation
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to present to senior stakeholders across the business
About No7 Beauty Company:
In 2021 five brands - No7, Liz Earle, Soap & Glory, Botanics and Sleek MakeUP - joined forces and No7 Beauty Company was born. We believe in creating the best in beauty for everyone - we’re innovators with a passion for challenging perceptions with ground-breaking products, proven results and positive impact.
We’ve built a reputation on scientific innovation, whilst being environmentally sustainable and socially responsible. No matter where you work in No7 Beauty Company, you’ll be empowered to bring your authentic self and we share a culture where diversity, equity and inclusion are at the centre of everything we do.
We offer our Support Office team members a flexible, hybrid working approach based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust, which includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working - this will be discussed with you as part of the application process.
• Boots Retirement Savings Plan
• Generous employee discount plus enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boots Opticians and Boots Hearingcare
• Excellent onsite facilities including staff shop, opticians (including free eye tests for team members), gym, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces and dry-cleaning service
We have a great range of benefits in addition to the above that offer flexibility to suit you; click here to view our full list of company benefits (*all rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility).
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
We are always open to discussing possible flexible working options and what this may look like for you, including job share and reduced hours. If you require additional support as part of the application and interview process, we are happy to provide reasonable adjustments to enable you to be at your best.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions