Closing Date: 25th September
About the role:
The B-Hive is our in-house creative agency bringing to life the creative needs of some of the most recognizable brands in the beauty industry including No7, Soap and Glory, Liz Earle and Boots.
We combine the capability of an external creative and production team, with the speed, flexibility, and in-depth brand knowledge of an in-house set-up, underpinned by years of experience dedicated to Boots and No7 Beauty Company.
As a Senior Client Manager, you’ll lead your account team, overseeing delivery of the scope of work and supporting delivery of larger creative projects.
Reporting to the Head of Client Services, you’ll work closely with them to oversee day-to-day operations in collaboration with other Senior Client Managers. You’ll maintain strong relationships with our key clients and help onboard new business. It’s a fast-paced, multi-faceted role, that straddles strategic development of the team, workload management as well as participating in the delivery pipeline.
• Supporting the Head of Client Services with team development, process, and onboarding new workstreams
• Serve as lead client manager on bespoke and high-profile campaign deliveries
• Accountable for continuous improvement within our core BAU workloads, working closely with Production Managers and Creatives on end-to-end process and systems
• Support and line manage small team of Client Managers and Assistant Client Managers
• Maintain knowledge and training in all areas of execution within the B-Hive which includes but not limited to: RTBs, Videography, Photography, Motion Graphics, Boots.com production, emails, direct mail, press and display ads
What you’ll need to have:
• 5+ years agency-side experience as an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager or relevant Marketing Manager role
• Experience managing end-to-end creative delivery of multi-channel assets
• Confident and highly organised with proven people management experience
• Adept at prioritising a diverse, multi-channel workload with the ability to manage and work across multiple projects and direct the team to deliver against business priorities
• Smart, friendly, pro-active, and objective focused, always keeping the customer in mind
• Passionate about producing great creative
It would be great if you also have:
• Experience using project management systems such as Adobe Workfront or Wrike
• On-set production experience
• Understanding of delivering assets and adaptations in multiple markets to media partners
We offer our Support Office team members a flexible, hybrid working approach based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust, which includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working - this will be discussed with you as part of the application process.
You'll be joining a company that is evolving and always looking to improve. We foster a working environment where consideration and inclusivity help everyone to be themselves and reach their full potential.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all. As the heart of everything we do at Boots, it's with you, we can change for the better. To find out more about life and careers at Boots, click here.
• Boots Retirement Savings Plan
• Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption leave pay
• Discretionary annual bonus
• Generous employee discounts
Flexible benefits scheme including discounted gym membership, life assurance, activity passes, holiday buying and much more.
We have a great range of benefits in addition to the above that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you; click here to view our full list of company benefits (all rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility). *Please note, any salary estimates given on third-party sites are not provided or endorsed by Boots and may not be accurate.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion, you’ll be notified by email.
We are always open to discussing possible flexible working options and what this may look like for you, including job share and reduced hours. If you require additional support as part of the application and interview process, we are happy to provide reasonable adjustments to help you to be at your best.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions