Our Supply Chain apprenticeship is the perfect start to your exciting career in Supply Chain management. We take our Early Career development very seriously at Walgreens Boots Alliance. We’ve got a long history of running successful apprenticeship programmes and we really want to help you achieve your full potential. This exciting opportunity gives you the chance to earn a real wage whilst you continue your education.
About the role
Reporting into our Supply Chain Teams and working in partnership with our well-known brands to ensure products are in the right place at the right time for our customers, your responsibilities could include:
• Planning and managing global inventory levels for our brands including new product launches and promotional events
• Working with our global supplier base to deliver first class product availability whilst balancing inventory and cost objectives
• Building & managing effective relationships with our global customers and our warehousing and logistics partners to deliver outstanding service
• Learn about and support our supply chain IT systems and processes
• Participate in broader supply chain projects and initiatives to develop cross-functional learning and expand your business network
• Being an advocate in supporting local communities, through our corporate social responsibility opportunities
We offer our Support Office team members a flexible, hybrid working approach based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust which includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working - this will be discussed with you as part of the application process.
What you’ll need to have:
· GCSE’s in Maths and English at grade C / Grade 4 or above
· Be on track to achieve 3 A levels at grade B and above
Our Ideal candidate:
· Has strong analytical and numerical skills
· Is a team player, but is also able to work on their own initiative
· The ability to own tasks and see them through
· Can build and maintain relationships with individuals both internally and externally.
· Can work at pace to meet designed timelines
· Is Resilient and adaptable
· Has good attention to detail and the ability to follow processes
• Retirement Savings Plan
• Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption leave pay
• Discretionary annual bonus
• Generous discount on our own brands and partner businesses
• Flexible benefits scheme including discounted gym membership, life assurance, activity passes, holiday buying and much more.
We have a great range of benefits in addition to the above that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you; click here to view our full list of company benefits (all rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility). Please note, any salary estimates given on third-party sites are not provided or endorsed by No7 Beauty Company and may not be accurate.
Application closing date: 4th October 2023, however we could close this earlier, if we receive a high number of applications.
Assessment Date: 11th October 2023
Diversity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
If you require additional support as part of the application and interview process, we are happy to provide reasonable adjustments to help you to be at your best.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions