Contract: Permanent, Full Time (37.5 hour per week)
Closing date: Tuesday 3rd October
Recruitment Partner: Lizzy Parfitt
Who we are
No7 Beauty Company is more than just one voice, we are five iconic brands - No7, Liz Earle, Soap & Glory, Botanics and Sleek MakeUP. We believe in creating the best in beauty for everyone - we’re innovators with a passion for challenging perceptions with ground-breaking products, proven results and positive impact. We have built a reputation on scientific innovation, whilst being environmentally sustainable and socially responsible. We are an equal opportunity employer and no matter where you work in No7 Beauty Company you’ll be empowered to be your authentic self as we share a culture where diversity, equity and inclusion are at the centre of everything we do. Join us and together we can achieve more. Find out more here.
About the role
You will provide proactive, efficient administration and organisational support to several members of the Boots UK and No7 Beauty Company Finance Leadership team. You will be fundamental in creating the space and time for our senior leaders to focus on our people and deliver for the business.
This is a great opportunity for an PA who is looking for career progression and who wants to be part of a wider PA community and Finance department. Key responsibilities include:
- Be the first point of contact for stakeholders across the business, ensuring that all internal and external stakeholders are dealt with confidently and professionally
- Complex diary management and meeting organisation, managing a high level of meeting requests, prioritising according to business need and accommodating last-minute changes
- Book travel and accommodation arrangements, delivering the most cost-effective and efficient solution
- Expense management - tracking and accurate / on time submission
- Support confidential business processes such as Performance, People and Payroll, processing updates in the system, tracking annual leave and maintaining electronic employee files
- Processing and managing the creation and submission of Purchase Orders across Finance
- General admin support: e.g. drafting and reviewing letters, build and maintain distribution lists and organisational charts and working with IT/Helpdesk to resolve basic IT issues
- Organise, setup and communicate key functional team meetings, set agendas and follow up on actions
- Work collaboratively with the PA population to build effective relationships with them in order to deliver high quality support and cover when needed for holidays or other absence
We offer our Support Office team members a flexible, hybrid working approach based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust which includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working - this will be discussed with you as part of the application process.
What you’ll need to have
- Minimum of 5 or more years’ experience as an PA
- First class organisational and diary management skills
- High levels of flexibility and adaptability
- Multitask, prioritise an everchanging workload and performs well in high pressured environments
- Solve problems and work autonomously and proactively
- Communicate effectively with senior leaders and executives
- Build positive relationships at all levels across the business and with external contacts
- Learn new systems and operate them efficiently
- Experience using the full Microsoft Office suite
- Willingness to learn and manage change / challenge yourself
- A personable team player willing to go the extra mile to support others in the organisation
It would be great if you also have
- Previous experience or knowledge of Finance would be desirable but not essential
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption leave pay
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Generous discount on our own brands and partner businesses
- Flexible benefits scheme including discounted gym membership, life assurance, activity passes, holiday buying and much more.
We have a great range of benefits in addition to the above that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you; click here to view our full list of company benefits (all rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility). Please note, any salary estimates given on third-party sites are not provided or endorsed by No7 Beauty Company and may not be accurate.
If your application is successful, our recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
We are always open to discussing possible flexible working options and what this may look like for you, including job share and reduced hours. If you require additional support as part of the application and interview process, we are happy to provide reasonable adjustments to help you to be at your best.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions