Product Manager - Customer
Boots Online Doctor is an online healthcare platform that connects patients with qualified medical professionals. We are looking for a Product Manager to join our team and focus on improving the customer-facing elements of the system. As the Product Manager, you will be responsible for identifying, prioritising, and implementing product features and improvements to enhance the user experience and drive business growth.
Who we are
We believe healthcare should be convenient and accessible to all, which is why we have created Boots Digital Health - the business behind the Boots Online Doctor. Providing patients with online access to advice and treatment from medical experts, the Boots Online Doctor has fast become a market leader, but we’ve got ambitious plans and we’re not slowing down anytime soon. Boots Digital Health is an exciting place to be, offering the growth culture of a start-up with the scale and support of the 170 year old Boots brand. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all. Join us and together we can change healthcare for the better through innovative technology and services to the UK and beyond. With you. We change for the better.
About the role
As our Product Manager you will play an important role in creating an experience that our customers will love, when using our sites. From conducting market research and gathering feedback from customers and stakeholders, to regularly review competitor websites and activity – You’ll create a journey for our customers that is market leading ensuring that we’re the best in class.
This is a perfect role and opportunity for someone who loves to make a real difference for our customers and their experience whilst ensuring that all proposed changes are approved from a clinical, regulatory and legal perspective.
Other key responsibilities include:
● Work with the Head of Product to develop and implement a strategy to increase traffic and conversions through proactive management and development of the Boots Online Doctor website
● Suggest and develop new features for the Boots Online Doctor website that improve the customer journey and increase growth
● Support and collaborate on end-to-end marketing campaigns to further increase traffic and conversions
● Create a WOW experience for our customers
We offer our office-based team members a flexible, hybrid working approach based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust which includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working - this will be discussed with you as part of the application process.
What you’ll need to have
To be successful in this role you will need;
● Strong proven experience as a Product Manager
● Highly proficient with Google Analytics and other website tracking and analysis tools
● Strong commercial prowess, understanding the mind of the customer and how that converts into sales
● Be organised, methodical and reliable
● Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
It would be great if you also have:
● Experience of working within a highly regulated industry
● Web design skills
We have a great range of benefits in addition to the above that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you; click here to view our full list of company benefits (all rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility).
Here are just some of the benefits and rewards you can expect -
● Generous discount on our own brands and partner businesses
● Discretionary annual bonus
● Holiday entitlement increases with length of service
● Boots Retirement Savings Plan
We are always open to discussing possible flexible working options and what this may look like for you, including job share and reduced hours. If you require additional support as part of the application and interview process, we are happy to provide reasonable adjustments to enable you to be at your best.
For relevant roles, the following statement should also be included regarding pre-employment checks:
This role requires the successful candidate to complete a Pre-employment check after receiving an offer. Depending on your location you will asked to submit either a DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service), PVG (Protection of Vulnerable groups) or an Access NI Check.
We are a Ban the Box employer and will consider the suitability of applicants with criminal convictions on a case-by-case basis.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions