Closing Date: Tuesday 19th September
Location: Nottingham or Sedley Place, Central London
Interviews: 29th September / 4/5th October
The Soap and Glory and Sleek Team is an exciting team, integral to No7 Beauty Company and we have a great opportunity to join us! You’ll be working one of the the biggest brands in the No7 Beauty Company portfolio.
You will play a critical role in supporting the product and brand team in the development and delivery of the entire product portfolio. A great entry-level role into product & brand development, with lots of opportunity to develop and grow.
About the role and key responsibilities:
• Contribution to the end to end development process, by leading and coordinating the product set up on behalf of the global product team
• Manage and maintain Product Line List
• Manage all Product Maintenance projects
• Ensure product team are equipped with relevant product materials incl. samples, sales data
• Support Assistant Product Managers from brief to finished product delivery
• Share best practice through matrix working
• Screening of competitor benchmarks/new category launches
• Brand lead for digital merchandising including competitor auditing, brief writing, shoot management, postproduction, budget management and catalogue development
• Help coordinate the development of global brand assets
• Manage agency partners incl. PO generation.
• Passionate about products and brand building
• A keen eye for detail, ensuring high executional standards in everything you do
• Organisation is key; you’re good at managing your time and have confidence in juggling multiple tasks and workstreams to meet deadlines, thriving on fast delivery
• Articulate with strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• You’ll be a natural relationship builder, with experience working closely with cross functional teams to achieve a common goal
• You’re confidently able to manage multiple stakeholders
About No7 Beauty Company:
In 2021 five brands - No7, Liz Earle, Soap & Glory, Botanics and Sleek MakeUP - joined forces and No7 Beauty Company was born. We believe in creating the best in beauty for everyone - we’re innovators with a passion for challenging perceptions with ground-breaking products, proven results and positive impact.
We’ve built a reputation on scientific innovation, whilst being environmentally sustainable and socially responsible. No matter where you work in No7 Beauty Company, you’ll be empowered to bring your authentic self and we share a culture where diversity, equity and inclusion are at the centre of everything we do.
We offer our Support Office team members a flexible, hybrid working approach based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust, which includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working - this will be discussed with you as part of the application process.
• Boots Retirement Savings Plan
• Generous employee discount plus enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boots Opticians and Boots Hearingcare
• Excellent onsite facilities including staff shop, opticians (including free eye tests for team members), gym, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces and dry-cleaning service
We have a great range of benefits in addition to the above that offer flexibility to suit you; click here to view our full list of company benefits (*all rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility).
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions