Closing Date: September 11th
We’re looking for a Digital Producer to join the Production Team in the B-Hive, our award-winning internal creative & production agency, based in Nottingham. Working at the heart of the B-Hive you will have the opportunity to work with numerous stakeholders across the business, creating a wide range of inspiration and advice pages, including health, beauty & wellness content.
About the role:
This entry-level position, reporting to the Lead Digital/Technical Producer, giving you the opportunity to work with numerous stakeholders across the business, creating a wide range of inspiration and advice pages, including health, beauty & wellness content.
• Design, build and integration of content within CMS platforms – with a particular focus on health, beauty and wellness
• Design assets with a variety of product and lifestyle imagery for use across multiple content types such as inspiration and advice content pages and brand shops
• Use a CMS to create exciting and inspiring content pages in line with UI and UX guidelines
• Working collaboratively with internal marketing teams and external teams across the business to deliver on brief
• Manage your day-to-day workload with an acute awareness of deadlines
What you’ll need to have:
You may be educated to degree level, or have an apprenticeship or craft training in copy, editorial, design or digital/web production, backed up by relevant experience. You will be skilled in a broad range of digital tools and have a desire to use these to support the whole studio in delivering our best work, every day to every client. Our ideal candidate is likely to have the following skills:
• A high level of editorial & production skill and attention to detail
• Excellent organisation and communication skills, plus flexibility
• The ability to work and pace and solve production problems common in a busy agency & studio
• An interest in beauty, health and pharmacy would be advantageous, but not essential
• Able to demonstrate experience using the Adobe Creative Suite and Content Management Systems is desirable
We offer our Support Office team members a flexible, hybrid working approach based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust, which includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working - this will be discussed with you as part of the application process.
• Boots Retirement Savings Plan
• Generous employee discount plus enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boots Opticians and Boots Hearingcare
• Excellent onsite facilities including staff shop, opticians (including free eye tests for team members), gym, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces and dry-cleaning service
We have a great range of benefits in addition to the above that offer flexibility to suit you; click here to view our full list of company benefits (*all rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility).
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
We are always open to discussing possible flexible working options and what this may look like for you, including job share and reduced hours. If you require additional support as part of the application and interview process, we are happy to provide reasonable adjustments to enable you to be at your best.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions