Technical Administrator – Formulation
Secondment / Fixed Term Contract – 18 Months
Full time Technical Administrator role, maintaining and updating technical data for our award-winning global brands. Working a 37.5hr week based in the Nottingham Support Office with hybrid working opportunities.
About the role
As Technical Administrator, you will work in a team of Formulation & Product Technologists to support the maintenance of our product portfolio. You will ensure that all technical documentation is available, in the right place at the right time, to ensure product information is of the required quality and stored according to our internal processes.
Typically accountable for technical documentation compliance in line with WBA policies and procedures.
• Ensuring systems are updated with the most recent manufacturing documentation.
• Responsible for supporting the formulation activities related to upcoming product maintenance projects, such as management of cosmetic product samples.
• Responsible for collating data using excel, word and industry recognised databases.
• Accountable for quality of data and accuracy.
• Supporting the team with general administration activities.
We offer our Support Office team members a flexible, hybrid working approach based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust which includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working - this will be discussed with you as part of the application process.
What you'll need to have
• You will be organised and have good attention to detail
• You will have experience of working with a range of IT packages including Excel
• You will have good communication skills and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
• You will be happy to challenge ways of working and see to improve efficiencies
It would be great if you also have
• You will be happy to challenge ways of working and seek to improve efficiencies
• You will be comfortable with data management
• Boots Retirement Savings Plan
• Generous employee discount plus enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boots Opticians and Boots Hearingcare
• Excellent onsite facilities including staff shop, opticians (including free eye tests for team members), gym, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces and dry cleaning service
We have a great range of benefits in addition to the above that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you; click here to view our full list of company benefits (all rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility).
We're always looking for people who care; people who go the extra mile to change things for the better. You'll be joining a company that is evolving and always looking to improve. We foster a working environment where consideration and inclusivity help everyone to be themselves and reach their full potential. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all. As the heart of everything we do at Boots, it's with you, we can change for the better.
To find out more about life and careers at Boots, click here.
We are always open to discussing possible flexible working options and what this may look like for you, including job share and reduced hours. If you require additional support as part of the application and interview process, we are happy to provide reasonable adjustments to enable you to be at your best.
This role requires the successful candidate to complete a Pre-employment check after receiving an offer. Depending on your location you will asked to submit either a DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service), PVG (Protection of Vulnerable groups) or an Access NI Check.
Boots is a Ban the Box employer and will consider the suitability of applicants with criminal convictions on a case-by-case basis.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions