Dispensing Store Manager
Job Reference: 204000BR
Rugby, The Clock Towers Shopping Centre
Store Manager Dispenser
This is your chance to be part of something a bit different. You’ll help our customers feel good whilst you develop your career – from your professional expertise to your personal experience.
Making our customers feel better is what it’s all about. It’s everything from finding out how they feel to a friendly word of advice, and your passion will really come across. You’ll let them know that you’re there for them, when they want to pop in. Together these elements will play a big part in making us No 1 for Customer Care.
About the opportunity
Your customer care will be inspiring, and always reassuring. It’s more than providing medicine, it’s looking after our customers. You’ll use your expert knowledge to really benefit our customers. It could be a friendly word of advice, small tip or even just a comforting chat to put them at ease.
You'll be on hand to recommend some of our many health services that they might not know we have – it's about offering fantastic support and you’ll keep our customers coming back.
As well as your practical duties, you’ll also pick up on the small details – like noticing when a customer is worried about their medicine and reassuring them, setting Boots apart from other Pharmacies.
It’s more than just medicine, it’s looking after our customers by being really personable and putting them at ease because we want our customers to feel good. Your customer care will be inspiring, and always reassuring. You’ll understand that this will help drive sales and be confident about the health services we offer, and how they can benefit customers.
Your personality can also make a real impact, on how a customer can really feel better on different levels. You’ll pass on feedback so we can improve our customer care and the services we offer, making us a fantastic place to work, and to shop.
We’re looking for really great people, with a friendly personality. It’s all about working together as one great team – after all it’s our people that are at the heart of our business. It’s a fantastic opportunity to add to your own development, and a chance to learn more about us as a business. You’ll need to have lots of Dispenser and management experience, along with great customer service skills. But it isn’t just about experience, we’re interested in seeing a bit more, the real you – and that makes us all feel good.
We have a great range of benefits* that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
- Competitive holiday allowance (with the option to buy more days)
- Boots Retirement Savings Plan pension scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
- £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
- Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, holiday buying, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme offering free, independent and confidential counselling and support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Generous staff discount (with enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearingcare)
- Access to corporate third-party discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays and more (UK only)
- Access to the Boots Benevolent Fund, a registered charity that offers support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives, at times of financial hardship.
- Access to a range of learning and development resources and programmes
- Reimbursement of GPHC fees in full
- Contribution towards RPS fees
- Bespoke location benefits (dependant on location)
Our mission is to help everyone to feel good. This starts internally – with every colleague and every team. In our stores and pharmacies, our warehouses and our Support Office, we work together, putting our customers first and our colleagues at the heart of everything we do. We aim to attract, develop and retain the best people, with a huge range of opportunities for you to continue to grow with us… just bring your passion and commitment and we’ll do the rest.
Diversity, equity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do in our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all.
We offer a variety of flexible working patterns to support our colleagues to achieve a good work life balance, just speak to our Recruitment team to find out more.
Our in-house recruitment team will review your application and if you are successful, contact you via email to arrange an interview.
This role is subject to a DBS/PVG check, Boots is a Ban the Box employer and will consider the suitability of applicants with criminal convictions on a case-by-case basis. You will have the opportunity to discuss the matter with us before we make a decision.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions
At Boots care is at the heart of everything we do.
Discover how we support you to achieve your goals, how we’re creating an open and inclusive working environment and explore our meaningful benefits.