No7 Counter Manager
Job Reference: 203997BR
London, 361 Oxford Street Sedley Place
You will have the opportunity to earn a competitive salary and earn even more if you and your team deliver great customer experiences and exceed your sales targets. With our discretionary quarterly team bonus scheme you can earn up to 10% of your salary every quarter. As a Counter Manager in addition to this you will receive a discretionary £250 each quarter if your team exceeds their target.
Being a No 7 Counter Manager is an exciting role with lots of customers to help and offer advice to about their skincare and beauty needs. Delivering a great customer experience will be second nature to you – listening, building rapport and creating authentic relationships with your customers will be at the heart of everything you do
WHO WE ARE
No7 Beauty Company is more than just one voice, we are five iconic brands - No7, Liz Earle, Soap & Glory, Botanics and Sleek MakeUP. We believe in creating the best in beauty for everyone - we’re innovators with a passion for challenging perceptions with ground-breaking products, proven results and positive impact. We have built a reputation on scientific innovation, whilst being environmentally sustainable and socially responsible. No matter where you work in No7 Beauty Company, you’ll be empowered to bring your authentic self and we share a culture where diversity, equity and inclusion are at the centre of everything we do. Join us and together we can achieve more. Find out more Here
ABOUT THE ROLE
Being part of the wider store team you’ll report directly into the Assistant Store Manager or Store Manager (depending on the size of store). Creating the most amazing shopping experience for all customers, your main responsibilities will include:
- Inspiring and motivating your team to achieve and exceed their sales targets by coaching and developing whilst regularly sharing constructive feedback
- Building great relationships with our customers by providing highly personalised consultations using the latest skincare, make up, beauty products and trends
- Consistently delivering against your sales targets by driving in store promotions and No 7 offers
- Being focussed and committed in working through your own learning and development journey by embarking on our award-winning 12- month Skin School development programme.
- Creating a vibrant and supportive working environment by nurturing relations with your store team whilst always sharing knowledge and tips
- Making sure your counter is beautifully and expertly presented to showcase the extensive range of No 7 skincare and beauty products to our customers
- Spreading the magic of No 7 across the wider store and with our new and loyal customers
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE
- An engaging and influential leadership style that continuously drives performance, nurtures team development ensuring your team always feels supported and listened to.
- A resilient, positive and friendly approach with customers – making sure each customer is welcomed and treated with empathy and understanding no matter what time of day they visit
- The ability to work with and achieve sales targets on a daily basis, regularly reviewing performance whilst having a natural desire to succeed
- A dedicated and self-motivated approach to your ongoing learning and development journey – continuously expanding/growing/building your skin care and beauty expertise whilst keeping up to date with the latest trends
- A proactive mindset – be able to work using your own initiative whilst demonstrating a strong team ethic
- A creative and inclusive approach in working with your immediate and wider store team, enticing customers to your counter whilst showcasing the extensive range of No 7 products on offer.
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Experience with using skincare and beauty products with customers
- Previous experience of working with customers
- Having successfully completed our 12-month Skin School development programme you will be CIBTAC (Confederation of International Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology) endorsed and recognised as a skin expert. Once graduated you will receive your own personalised CIBTAC certification, an internationally recognised qualification that is yours to keep throughout your beauty career.
- Your ongoing development is as important to us as it is to you and we will support you throughout your learning journey by providing full product and service training
- You will have the opportunity to further support our long- established partnership with Macmillan Cancer Support by training to become a Boots Macmillan Beauty Advisor, supporting patients experiencing the visible effects of cancer treatment.
- You will have access to our discretionary quarterly team bonus scheme where you can earn up to 10% of your salary every quarter
- You will also have the opportunity to earn an additional £1000 per annum when your team achieves their targets.
- You will receive your own a quarterly allocation of No 7 products for you to try out at home and further share your insights with your customers.
- You will look even more amazing in our stylish and professional uniform, representing the No 7 brand at all times in the very best way possible.
- We offer a generous discount on our own brands and partner businesses
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, we look forward to receiving your application. If your application is successful, you’ll be invited to complete an in-store assessment.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions
At Boots care is at the heart of everything we do.
Discover how we support you to achieve your goals, how we’re creating an open and inclusive working environment and explore our meaningful benefits.