Senior Analyst - Purchase to Pay
Job Reference: 203520BR
Senior Analyst - Purchase to Pay (EFS International)
4 Month Fixed Term Contract
We’re looking for a Senior Analyst to join our Enterprise Finance Services team, this is a fixed term contract role based in Nottingham Support Office. We are looking for someone who’s experienced in SAP/SAGE and SOX compliance and has a thorough understanding of finance transactions, specifically ‘Purchase to Pay’. You will be skilled and experienced in stakeholder management with a passion for service delivery and improvement.
About the role
The role forms part of Enterprise Finance Services (EFS) who’s role is to operationally manage our outsource strategic partner and will report to the Purchase to Pay Service Delivery Manager. The role will be working in close partnership with our outsource partner, other EFS teams, finance teams and cross functional and divisional management.
• Ensuring service performance and service levels are maintained and that any problems with the day-to-day delivery of services are minimized.
• Working through others, quickly resolving requests, identifying the internal customers pain points.
• Supporting with compliance of accounting principles, SOPs, applicable government regulations and adhere with company policies.
• Oversees audits to ensure compliance with contracts, terms, and regulations and makes certain necessary steps are taken to resolve issues.
• Attendance and supporting the weekly Operational EFS governance meetings
What you’ll need to have
• Knowledge of local ERP systems (SAP, SAGE) experience at least 2 years
• Agile learner and good understanding of Service Management to support the delivery of a service-based approach with internal customers and the outsourcing provider.
• Proven ability to support policies, procedures and controls.
It would be great if you also have
• 2+ years of experience in accounting operations or shared services roles of a growing global company
• General Skills; good communication, can do attitude, positive approach and aptitude/driver to be the best in class.
• Strong understanding of best practices/delivery models when working with external partners.
We offer our Support Office team members a flexible, hybrid working approach based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust which includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working - this will be discussed with you as part of the application process.
• Generous employee discount plus enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boots Opticians and Boots Hearingcare
• Excellent onsite facilities including staff shop, opticians (including free eye tests for team members), gym, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces and dry-cleaning service
We have a great range of benefits in addition to the above that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you; Click here to view our full list of company benefits (all rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility).
We're always looking for people who care; people who go the extra mile to change things for the better. You'll be joining a company that is evolving and always looking to improve. We foster a working environment where consideration and inclusivity help everyone to be themselves and reach their full potential. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all. As the heart of everything we do at Boots, it's with you, we can change for the better.
To find out more about life and careers at Boots, Click here
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 31st May 2023. If your application is successful, our recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
We are always open to discussing possible flexible working options and what this may look like for you, including job share and reduced hours. If you require additional support as part of the application and interview process, we are happy to provide reasonable adjustments to enable you to be at your best.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions
At Boots care is at the heart of everything we do.
Discover how we support you to achieve your goals, how we’re creating an open and inclusive working environment and explore our meaningful benefits.