Job Reference: 203317BR
12 month FTC - 22.5 hour per week working Monday to Wednesday
Here at Boots we’re always on the lookout for great talent! We have exciting opportunities at our Support Office Supply team based in Nottingham.
The Supply team offer training and continuous coaching and support throughout. You will also feel motivated and valued. Great team spirit is very obvious within this area. The team are always showcasing their colleagues with the great incentives they have to offer. Not only will you feel empowered by what are doing you will also feel like you a making a difference.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Assistant Supply Manager you will be involved in the delivery and implementation of our supply business plans.
• Responsible for the delivery of KPIs within your functional team
• Using facts and data to support delivery of your KPI’s
• Delivering day to day tasks that support their teams KPI’s with accuracy and pace
• Technical expert in their functional team, using this knowledge to deliver and improve their KPI’s
• Continually looking for ways to improve their own and teams performance/KPI’s
• Working with respective stakeholders to improve and deliver KPI’S
• Develop and build relationships with key stakeholders/functions/suppliers, holding them to account to support their teams priorities
• Supporting and being part of their team, being an effective team member, embracing the vision and annual plan
• You will have a specific Inventory or supplier base that you will be responsible for
• To develop relationships and communicate effectively throughout the supply chain with professionalism to sustain business performance
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE
• Proven experience within a Supply or Supply chain role would be great
• Advanced Excel skills and experience of analysing large data sets is required for this role
• You must be analytical and organized, able to work and deliver at pace. Excellent attention to detail, using facts and data to make informed decisions
• The ideal candidate will be process focused, have effective communication, and strong numerical skills
• Ability to influence and challenge, taking accountability for your KPI’s
• The role at times can be challenging, demanding and fast paced therefore you must have a flexible and adaptable approach to work, be able to manage expectations of your key
• Boots Retirement Savings Plan
• Generous employee discount plus enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boots Opticians and Boots Hearingcare
• Excellent onsite facilities including staff shop, opticians (including free eye tests for team members), gym, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces
We have a great range of benefits in addition to the above that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you; click here to view our full list of company benefits (all rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility).
We're always looking for people who care; people who go the extra mile to change things for the better. You'll be joining a company that is evolving and always looking to improve. We foster a working environment where consideration and inclusivity help everyone to be themselves and reach their full potential. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all. As the heart of everything we do at Boots, it's with you, we can change for the better.
To find out more about life and careers at Boots, click here.
Closing Date: 1st June 2023
We are always open to discussing possible flexible working options and what this may look like for you, including job share and reduced hours. If you require additional support as part of the application and interview process, we are happy to provide reasonable adjustments to enable you to be at your best.
Boots is a Ban the Box employer and will consider the suitability of applicants with criminal convictions on a case-by-case basis.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions
At Boots care is at the heart of everything we do.
Discover how we support you to achieve your goals, how we’re creating an open and inclusive working environment and explore our meaningful benefits.