Job Reference: 203099BR
As a Store Manager you'll really drive the success of your store and inspire your teams with your love for great customer care. Your passion and strategic thinking will help the business to grow and change for the better. With opportunities to progress your career in beauty, healthcare and opticians, our brilliant training teams will ensure you have all the tools you need to succeed in your current role and beyond.About the role
- You will lead, challenge and inspire your team to deliver business growth by providing exceptional care to our customers and patients.
- You’ll lead the sales and performance of your store, whilst keeping our customers close to heart. As an ambassador for our Boots brand you’ll be passionate about helping us work towards becoming the world's best pharmacy led health and beauty retailer.
- Make the shop floor your own, get to know our teams, sales and operations.
- Consider what can we do to change for the better to set Boots apart from other retailers.
- Use your commercial and retail expertise and be flexible with your approach to new business ideas, keeping our customers in mind.
- Get to know your teams – find out what they like and what they want to see change.
What you’ll need to have
- You’ll need to have retail management and commercial experience, with great customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills, and act as a brand ambassador for Boots throughout your store and region.
- A strong understanding of how to lead and deliver a company strategy, with the ability to implement in store to drive strong performance results.
- Ability to work at pace and react to the changing needs of the customer.
- A collaborative personality and able to thrive in a team centered approach.
- A passion for keeping up to date with your own learning and development.
- The ability to coach and develop individuals and teams.
It would be great if you also have
- Experience and comfortable with navigating and embracing new technology
- Competitive holiday allowance (with the option to buy more days)
- Boots Retirement Savings Plan
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Generous staff discount
We're always looking for people who care; people who go the extra mile to change things for the better. You'll be joining a company that is evolving and always looking to improve. We foster a working environment where consideration and inclusivity help everyone to be themselves and reach their full potential. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all. As the heart of everything we do at Boots, it's with you, we can change for the better. To find out more about life and careers at Boots,Click Here
If you’re application is successful; our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
We are always open to discussing possible flexible working options and what this may look like for you, including job share and reduced hours. If you require additional support as part of the application and interview process, we are happy to provide reasonable adjustments to enable you to be at your best.
This role requires the successful candidate to complete a Pre-employment check after receiving an offer. Depending on your location you will asked to submit either a DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service), PVG (Protection of Vulnerable groups) or an Access NI Check.
Boots is a Ban the Box employer and will consider the suitability of applicants with criminal convictions on a case-by-case basis.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions
At Boots care is at the heart of everything we do.
Discover how we support you to achieve your goals, how we’re creating an open and inclusive working environment and explore our meaningful benefits.