Senior Client Manager - B-Hive (In-House Creative Agency)
Are you a Senior Account Manager agency side, looking for a move in-house? Or an Account Manager, ready for a step up?
The B-Hive is an in-house creative agency bringing to life the creative needs of some of the most recognisable brands in the beauty industry including No7, Soap & Glory, Liz Earle and Boots own brand.
We combine the capability of an external creative and production team, with the speed, flexibility, and in-depth brand knowledge of an in-house set-up, underpinned by years of experience dedicated to Boots and No7 Beauty Company.
Reporting to the Head of Client Services, you’ll work closely with them to oversee day-to-day operations of work routed through the Client Management team. You’ll maintain strong relationships with your key client accounts and help onboard new business. It’s a fast-paced, multi-faceted role, that straddles strategic development of the team, workload management as well as participating in the delivery of high-profile campaigns and content delivery pipeline.
About the role:
As a Senior Client Manager, you’ll set the pulse of the Client Management team within our studio. You’ll lead on a list of key client clients and line manage a small team to ensure delivery is best-in-class across planning, execution, and reporting. You’ll support delivery across a wide range of creative production projects for Boots, No7 Beauty Company, and supplier brands.
• Support the Head of Client Services with team development, process, and onboarding new workstreams.
• Ensure agreed scope of work for your clients is on track and deliver monthly and quarterly tracking both internally and externally.
• Serve as lead client manager on bespoke and high-profile campaign deliveries.
• Accountable for continuous improvement within our core BAU workloads, working closely with Production Managers on end-to-end process and systems.
• Support and line manage small team of Client Managers and Assistant Client Managers.
• Maintain knowledge and training in all areas of execution within the B-Hive which includes but not limited to: RTBs, Videography, Photography, Motion Graphics, Boots.com production, emails, direct mail, press and display ads.
• 5+ years agency-side experience as an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager or relevant Marketing Manager role.
• Experience managing end-to-end creative delivery of multi-channel assets.
• Confident and highly organised with proven people management experience.
• Adept at prioritising a diverse, multi-channel workload with the ability to manage and work across multiple projects and direct the team to deliver against business priorities.
• Smart, friendly, pro-active, and objective focused, always keeping the customer in mind.
• Passionate about producing great creative.
We offer our Support Office team members a flexible, hybrid working approach based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust, which includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working - this will be discussed with you as part of the application process.
• Boots Retirement Savings Plan
• Generous employee discount plus enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boots Opticians and Boots Hearingcare
• Excellent onsite facilities including staff shop, opticians (including free eye tests for team members), gym, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces and dry-cleaning service
We have a great range of benefits in addition to the above that offer flexibility to suit you; click here to view our full list of company benefits (*all rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility).
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
We are always open to discussing possible flexible working options and what this may look like for you, including job share and reduced hours. If you require additional support as part of the application and interview process, we are happy to provide reasonable adjustments to enable you to be at your best.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions
At Boots care is at the heart of everything we do.
Discover how we support you to achieve your goals, how we’re creating an open and inclusive working environment and explore our meaningful benefits.