Finance Assistant - Banking Transformation
Fixed Term Contract (3-6 months)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an individual to join the Enterprise Finance Services team as a Finance Assistant. The role will be a Fixed Term Contract for a period of 3-6months depending on the candidate and would be suited to someone who is looking to develop their skills within finance.
ABOUT THE ROLE
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an individual to join the Enterprise Finance Services team as a Finance Assistant. As part of the EFS team, the role is to manage the successful migration of our customers onto a new banking arrangement. This will involve a high volume of customer interaction via telephone calls and the cleansing of customer master data. You will need to possess excellent communication skills, enjoy problem solving and have a high attention to detail.
Key responsibilities in this role will include:
• Contacting our UK customers and communicating changes to our internal processes
• Researching customer contact details
• Updating customer master data
• Escalating challenges
• Maintaining excellence relationships working as part of a larger team
We offer our Support Office team members a flexible, hybrid working approach based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust which includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working - this will be discussed with you as part of the application process.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE
• Have strong communication skills and be English speaking
• Being able to deliver to tight deadlines
• Possess strong stakeholder management skills
• Be resilient and flexible
• Have the ability to work well as part of a team, and be able to build effective relationships across the business
• Be actively curious in improving the efficiency and effectiveness of our processes
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
• A personal desire to achieve and be proud of landing key milestones
• The appetite to succeed in the event of challenge
• Professionalism and want to encourage others to be enablers
• Generous employee discount plus enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boots Opticians and Boots Hearingcare
• Excellent onsite facilities including staff shop, opticians (including free eye tests for team members), gym, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces and dry-cleaning service
We have a great range of benefits in addition to the above that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you; Click here to view our full list of company benefits (all rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility).
We're always looking for people who care; people who go the extra mile to change things for the better. You'll be joining a company that is evolving and always looking to improve. We foster a working environment where consideration and inclusivity help everyone to be themselves and reach their full potential. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all. As the heart of everything we do at Boots, it's with you, we can change for the better.
To find out more about life and careers at Boots, Click here
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 22nd March 2023. If your application is successful, our recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
We are always open to discussing possible flexible working options and what this may look like for you, including job share and reduced hours. If you require additional support as part of the application and interview process, we are happy to provide reasonable adjustments to enable you to be at your best.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions
At Boots care is at the heart of everything we do.
Discover how we support you to achieve your goals, how we’re creating an open and inclusive working environment and explore our meaningful benefits.