An exciting opportunity for a Demand Planner, working within a team as part of the wider No7 Beauty Company Operations Team, managing the forecasting process for brands such as No7, Soap & Glory, Liz Earle, Botanics, & Sleek for our UK, European and Latam Markets.
WHO WE ARE
No7 Beauty Company is more than just one voice. In 2021 six brands - No7, Liz Earle, Soap & Glory, Botanics, Sleek MakeUP and YourGoodSkin - joined forces and No7 Beauty Company was born. We believe in creating the best in beauty for everyone - we’re innovators with a passion for challenging perceptions with ground-breaking products, proven results and positive impact. We have built a reputation on scientific innovation, whilst being environmentally sustainable and socially responsible. No matter where you work in No7 Beauty Company, you’ll be empowered to bring your authentic self and we share a culture where diversity, equity and inclusion are at the centre of everything we do. Join us and together we can achieve more. Find out more here.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Demand Planning role is the translation of Commercial/Brand plans into Operational plans. The role is to provide support and insight on the demand profile of SKU and customers, promotion performance and NPD launches. As the work of the Demand Planning Team forms a key and integral part of S&OP, this is an opportunity to be part of No7 Beauty Company Planning process. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for generating an accurate SKU level forecast using E2Open’s demand planning software for our UK, European and Latam Markets that can be viewed in volume and value metrics.
- Manage the Account Review consensus process with Commercial to ensure the volume Demand Plan is aligned with the Commercial Plans.
- Ensure the Demand Plan includes all confirmed promotional activities & NPD plans in the short to medium term, as well as the longer term planned assumptions to support the S&OP process within No7 Beauty Company.
- Hold personal accountability and be prepared to have the difficult conversation to hold others accountable for their delivery.
- Have structured discussions with internal customers to ensure all market intelligence added to the Demand plan has been collaboratively agreed and, where necessary, challenged constructively with supporting evidence.
- Detailed evaluation of Forecast Accuracy & Forecast Bias KPI trends to identify opportunities to implement process and accuracy improvements.
- Work with No7 Beauty Company Supply Planning Team to ensure weekly changes to the Demand Plan are communicated effectively and the impact understood.
- Maintenance of the various parameters within the Demand Planning system to ensure the most effective control of the forecasts generated.
- Support the Demand Planning Manager in the continuous improvement of systems and processes to help create longer term demand plans, capture assumptions for event management and support the S&OP process within Global Brands
We offer our Support Office team members a flexible, hybrid working approach based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust which includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working - this will be discussed with you as part of the application process.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE
- Strong experience of Demand planning tools and techniques – experience of a CPG environment would be an advantage
- Strong Commercial awareness
- Demonstrable problem solving and numeracy skills
- Advanced user of MS Excel with experience and techniques of managing & analysing large volumes of data
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of stakeholder management
- Good understanding of Demand Planning within the context of an S&OP process
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Travel links including on campus bus stops, parking and close to train and tram links
- Generous discount on our own brands and partner businesses
- Excellent onsite facilities including staff shop, opticians (including free eye tests for team members), gym, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces and dry cleaning service
We have a great range of benefits in addition to the above that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you; click here to view our full list of company benefits (all rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility).
Closing date is the 5th April 2023. If your application is successful, our recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion, you will be notified by email.
We are always open to discussing possible flexible working options and what this may look like for you, including job share and reduced hours. If you require additional support as part of the application and interview process, we are happy to provide reasonable adjustments to enable you to be at your best.
We are a Ban the Box employer and will consider the suitability of applicants with criminal convictions on a case-by-case basis.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions
At Boots care is at the heart of everything we do.
Discover how we support you to achieve your goals, how we’re creating an open and inclusive working environment and explore our meaningful benefits.