eCommerce Trading and Optimisation Brand Implant - Boots UK
The Digital Implant role will be working directly with one of our top the brands partners across beauty and consumables to implement and optimise their products on boots.com.
About the role:
• Responsible for driving the revenue and profit associated with the brands products, by driving traffic, ensuring the plan is as strong as possible, and optimised.
• Accountable for the eCommerce metrics and optimisation of all the brands across the Boots.com and Boots.ie
• Reporting to the Boots Beauty Senior eCommerce Manager, with a dotted line to the brand, support the brands across multiple categories including Skincare, Cosmetics, Gifting and Accessories
• Required to work with a range of teams and individuals across boots.com, seeking out best practice and support from subject matters experts (e.g. copywriters, SEO specialists) and, where appropriate, co-ordinating virtual teams to complete activities
• Ensure all the brands products are optimised (i.e. set up for success) under the guidance of the Boots eCommerce Manager and following best practice, including:
o Product copy and SEO
o Imagery and videos
o The brand treatments
o Navigation and Search
• Perform regular site walks/site reviews to ensure customer journey for the brands is optimised and intuitive
• Working with Digital Marketing team at the brand and Boots to drive traffic to the Boots.com and Boots.ie.
• Providing support to the various digital marketing trials including PPC Partnership and retargeting using Google Marketing tech Stack.
Driving the plan:
• Align and implement the Boots and the brands digital strategy and priorities.
• Develop and support the implementation of the trade plan ensuring Boots have a market leading plan for the brands products online
• Support the eCommerce category teams to maximise the new product launches and the successful delivery of sales plan
• Use insights from Boots and the brands to understand customer behaviour, making decisions based on these insights with a customer focussed approach at the heart of everything we do. This includes working with the Boots optimisation team and the brand teams to run AB testing where appropriate.
• Full financial performance reporting including web analytics reporting on a weekly, monthly and ad hoc interim basis; ability to analyse, interpret and articulate performance drivers and identify risks and opportunities
• Oversee the brands campaign launches including promotions and product exclusives ensuring timely execution, testing and optimised customer journey
• Digital experience working in an e-commerce role or able to demonstrate an active interest in e-commerce with a strong understanding of online trading levers and performance marketing – confident in using data and insight to drive performance and in building and delivering plans
• Trading experience with strong financial acumen, able to analyse, interpret and articulate financial performance
• Cross functional working, a focus on brilliant delivery and relationship building are key as you will be working with a broad set of stakeholders
• High attention to detail and the ability to be adaptable. Must be highly organised, enthusiastic, and resourceful and the ability to make decisions in a fast paced and complex environment.
• Clearly communicate timelines, tasks and deadlines to all stakeholders, highly proactive and the able to prioritise multiple tasks with minimum supervision
We offer our Support Office team members a flexible, hybrid working approach based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust, which includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working - this will be discussed with you as part of the application process.
• Boots Retirement Savings Plan
• Generous employee discount plus enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boots Opticians and Boots Hearingcare
• Excellent onsite facilities including staff shop, opticians (including free eye tests for team members), gym, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces and dry-cleaning service
We have a great range of benefits in addition to the above that offer flexibility to suit you; click here to view our full list of company benefits (*all rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility).
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
We are always open to discussing possible flexible working options and what this may look like for you, including job share and reduced hours. If you require additional support as part of the application and interview process, we are happy to provide reasonable adjustments to enable you to be at your best.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions
At Boots care is at the heart of everything we do.
Discover how we support you to achieve your goals, how we’re creating an open and inclusive working environment and explore our meaningful benefits.