Are you interested in joining Boots when you qualify as a Pharmacist?
We are excited to announce that we are now taking applications across the country for Newly Qualified Pharmacists to join Boots, the UK’s leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer.
What we can offer you
You will start your Pharmacist journey with our ‘Unique to Boots’ Newly Qualified Programme, this is mapped to the RPS framework and considered one of the UK leading courses to help Pharmacists develop their early career.
The programme will support you through your first 2 years of practice via a mix of e-learning, study days and self-directed study and you will also have one of our Healthcare Academy Trainers as a mentor to support you with workplace-based assessments, who will focus on giving you live feedback and help you to develop to become the best Pharmacist you can be, as well as looking at any specific development areas.
What’s In it for you
- Starting Salary of £42,000 pa
- Up to £4000/10% location payment (Dependant on location)
- Enrolment on to our discretionary annual company bonus scheme
- Boots Retirement Savings plan up to 12% contribution by the company
- Independent Prescribing Training (auto enrolment for roles in Scotland & Wales)
- 33 days annual leave with the option to buy an addition 5 days
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
- £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
- Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, holiday buying, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme offering free, independent and confidential counselling and support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Generous staff discount (with enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearing care). 22.5% off all Boots branded products and 12.5% for premium brands (Double discount twice a year)
- Reimbursement of GPHC/GOC/PSNI fees in full
- Contribution towards RPS fees
- Professional indemnity insurance with the option of selecting further free cover if you also work in Primary Care settings up to 3 days per week (subject to terms).
- Support with Tier 2 sponsorship
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions