Head of Digital Enablement - No7 Beauty Company
Location: London or Nottingham
As the Head of Digital Enablement, you’ll lead and own the delivery of the Digital Strategy across Data, Martech and eCommerce, reporting into the Digital Director and be part of the Digital Acceleration Team within No7 Beauty Company.
Your primary objective will be to define, deliver and roll-out, best-in-class digital technology and strategy that delivers on the organisations 3YP and maximises their investments.
This is a global role, where you’ll provide solutions that are suitable and efficient for local markets, working closely with the lead markets (UK and US) to ensure successful adoption and performance of these solutions.
About the opportunity:
You’ll be leading the Global Digital Enablement team, focusing on digital transformation across Data and Loyalty, Martech and Innovation and eCommerce, leading a team who manage the day-to-day delivery of these projects and together you will be the centre of excellence for digital.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about digital technology and can continuously inspire change and adoption of innovation, championing all things digital across the organisation.
• Lead and manage the No7 Beauty Company Digital Strategy and be accountable for the delivery and benefit tracking.
• Responsible for the adoption of digital and technology within the organisation. Driving change and supporting local markets to deliver leading brands/campaigns.
• Lead the Data Strategy for No7 Beauty Company, including data acquisition, governance and processing. Drive innovation for CRM and Loyalty, for excellence in customer retention and engagement.
• Lead the Martech roadmap for Digital, working alongside IT. Delivering new technology across the organisation and maximising the investment through a test and learn culture.
• Support health and beauty technology innovation agenda, leading from a digital perspective. Work closely with project teams to integrate and launch the latest solutions.
• Globally drive excellence across Ecommerce and e-Retail, generating standards of excellence that drive digital revenue growth and customer experience.
• Work closely with local markets and retailers to deliver an industry leading digital shelf, commercial plan and retail media plan.
• Responsible for upskilling the organisation via generating a digital first culture and supporting the Learning and Development team with all digital training initiatives.
• Broad experience across Digital Marketing and Technology.
• Experience within a global organisation, so to understand the process and role between global and local.
• Strong experience in data strategy and how to acquire, store, govern and leverage for marketing.
• Experience working with direct Ecommerce and/or Indirect Ecommerce, such as eRetail.com and Marketplace.
• Passionate about digital marketing and technology. A drive to innovate and test and learn.
• Ideally experience in using Adobe Experience Cloud.
• Successful experience working with agencies and other functions across an organisation.
• Strong communication skills that allow you to effectively communication ideas and performance with senior leaders.
• Interest in helping and teaching others, so you can drive the adoption of digital ideas and technology.
• Proactive self-starter.
About No7 Beauty Company:
In 2021 six brands - No7, Liz Earle, Soap & Glory, Botanics, Sleek MakeUP and YourGoodSkin - joined forces and No7 Beauty Company was born. We believe in creating the best in beauty for everyone - we’re innovators with a passion for challenging perceptions with ground-breaking products, proven results and positive impact.
We’ve built a reputation on scientific innovation, whilst being environmentally sustainable and socially responsible. No matter where you work in No7 Beauty Company, you’ll be empowered to bring your authentic self and we share a culture where diversity, equity and inclusion are at the centre of everything we do.
We offer our Support Office team members a flexible, hybrid working approach based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust, which includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working - this will be discussed with you as part of the application process.
• Boots Retirement Savings Plan
• Generous employee discount plus enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boots Opticians and Boots Hearingcare
• Excellent onsite facilities including staff shop, opticians (including free eye tests for team members), gym, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces and dry-cleaning service
We have a great range of benefits in addition to the above that offer flexibility to suit you; click here to view our full list of company benefits (*all rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility).
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions
At Boots care is at the heart of everything we do.
Discover how we support you to achieve your goals, how we’re creating an open and inclusive working environment and explore our meaningful benefits.