Global Digital Enablement Manager - No7 Beauty Company
Based in Nottingham or London
Overview of the role:
Are you passionate about Digital Marketing Technology and Innovation? Do you like to push the boundaries of marketing and explore new ways of engaging with the customer? Then this role is right for you!
As a Global Digital Enablement Manager, you’ll be joining the Digital Acceleration Team, where you’ll help to develop our digital marketing technology and innovation strategy, across our lead markets and brands.
You’ll report into the Head of Digital Enablement and help to drive our vision of a consumer centric organisation, creating a seamless and optimal customer experience. Your primary objective will be to manage all Martech and Innovation projects, working alongside key partners, striving for best-in-class delivery and adoption within the organisation.
About the opportunity:
You will be working within the Global Digital Enablement team, who together are responsible for the 3YP Digital Strategy. You will initiate and deliver key marketing technology projects. You will also be responsible for rolling out these projects within local markets and supporting in successful adoption and performance.
We are looking for someone to maximise our investment into technology whilst driving change within the organisation. You will also be the digital lead for all innovation projects, joining project groups and supporting successful delivery.
• Own the calendar and delivery of the Martech and Innovation 3YP and global roadmap.
• With the support of IT and agency partners, deliver new marketing technology and optimise existing within our techstack.
• Lead the setup and adoption of new digital marketing tools across the organisation e.g. Digital Shelf Analytics
• Work closely with Adobe Experience Cloud product owners, who work across our DtC platforms. You will support them with existing tech, such as Adobe Journey Optimiser, Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target, and new technology setup.
• Support in the delivery of a new PIM and DAM, plus any new solutions within the future roadmap.
• Educate the wider marketing team on new Martech, being an expert and leading a digital culture. Working with Learning and Development teams to roll out training.
• Update wider organisation, including key stakeholders, on the performance of the technology and benefits that they are driving,
• Experience in digital marketing technology delivery.
• Experience in working in or close to ecommerce, understand the technology stack required.
• An understanding around digital optimisation processes and workflows. Setting KPI, writing use cases.
• A passion for digital technology and innovation.
• Experience in ecommerce analytics, specifically around building use cases for conversion rate optimisation.
• Ideally experience in using Adobe Experience Cloud.
• Analytical skills are required with a good understanding of Success Metrics.
• Foundational knowledge of web development, using agile methodologies.
• Experience working with agencies and other functions across an organisation.
About No7 Beauty Company:
In 2021 six brands - No7, Liz Earle, Soap & Glory, Botanics, Sleek MakeUP and YourGoodSkin - joined forces and No7 Beauty Company was born. We believe in creating the best in beauty for everyone - we’re innovators with a passion for challenging perceptions with ground-breaking products, proven results and positive impact.
We’ve built a reputation on scientific innovation, whilst being environmentally sustainable and socially responsible. No matter where you work in No7 Beauty Company, you’ll be empowered to bring your authentic self and we share a culture where diversity, equity and inclusion are at the centre of everything we do.
We offer our Support Office team members a flexible, hybrid working approach based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust, which includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working - this will be discussed with you as part of the application process.
• Boots Retirement Savings Plan
• Generous employee discount plus enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boots Opticians and Boots Hearingcare
• Excellent onsite facilities including staff shop, opticians (including free eye tests for team members), gym, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces and dry-cleaning service
We have a great range of benefits in addition to the above that offer flexibility to suit you; click here to view our full list of company benefits (*all rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility).
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions
At Boots care is at the heart of everything we do.
Discover how we support you to achieve your goals, how we’re creating an open and inclusive working environment and explore our meaningful benefits.