Marketing Manager - Boots UK
Fixed Term/Secondment (Up to 12 month contract)
Closing Date - 7th April 2023
We are looking for a talented Marketing Manager to join the Boots UK Marketing team to support the delivery of our ambitious growth plans.
About the role:
This is a high profile, varied and fast paced role within the Boots UK Marketing team.
• Developing brand strategy including customer target, brand creative and tone of voice for all key categories
• Developing the 360-marketing plan for brands and product launches across; paid media, Boots owned channels including the website, app and emails, influencers, partnerships, social media, as well as briefing our instore and PR teams
• Leading our mass personalisation and digital performance marketing plans
• Briefing and managing agencies on both creative and media
• Line management and development of the Assistant Marketing Manager
• Strong experience of and knowledge within digital and social media, as well as data driven marketing campaigns
• Experience of developing and implementing marketing campaigns which drive brand growth
• Experience of developing brilliant marketing creative and ideas which motivate customers to take action
• A people focussed leader who motivates others and knows how to get the best out of a wide variety of stakeholders
• A proactive, positive, can-do attitude
• A driven individual who demonstrates high levels of accountability and ownership
We offer our Support Office team members a flexible, hybrid working approach based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust, which includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working - this will be discussed with you as part of the application process.
• Boots Retirement Savings Plan
• Generous employee discount plus enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boots Opticians and Boots Hearingcare
• Excellent onsite facilities including staff shop, opticians (including free eye tests for team members), gym, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces and dry-cleaning service
We have a great range of benefits in addition to the above that offer flexibility to suit you; click here to view our full list of company benefits (*all rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility).
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
We are always open to discussing possible flexible working options and what this may look like for you, including job share and reduced hours. If you require additional support as part of the application and interview process, we are happy to provide reasonable adjustments to enable you to be at your best.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions
At Boots care is at the heart of everything we do.
Discover how we support you to achieve your goals, how we’re creating an open and inclusive working environment and explore our meaningful benefits.